Arsenal Who to buy and sell!!

• Thread starter Thread starter chrisnelie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 5K
matej rapnik
great left back and good cover at centre back

tbh id say the biggest part of the gfame is discovering your own talent find your own sigings and you game will be 100x more rewarding

i have also got in ,
Beckham 3.8mil
Guilherme 8.5mil
Gladkyi 2.4mil
Also loaned out van persie for 2.75 mil till end of season

Just Signed vagner love for 14mil + 10mil after 30 league goals and Javier Saviola on loan for a season for initial fee £625,000

Last edited:
Using the older patch this is my Arsenal team (just in my 3rd Season) just won the Prem, FA Cup and UEFA Cup (but finished 5th in my 1st season)

Gk Ochoa, DR Sagna, DL Marcelo, DC Zapata & Sakho, MC Hamsik & Fabregas, AMR Walcott, AML Fleck, ST Aguero & Benzema. Also have Santon, Marquinhos, Saivet, Balotelli, Costa, Oscar, Wilshere, Vela, Denilson.

How I managed this

Season 1
Bought: Marquinhos ST 10.75m, Sakho DC 8.5m, Fleck AML 1.3m, Ochoa GK 7.5m, Hamsik MC 15m, Saivet ST 5.75m, Marcelo DL 4.4m, Balotelli ST 12.5m, Aguero AT 37.5m, Santon DR 11.75 Total: 114.95m

Sold: Adebayor 25m, Van Persie 22.5m, Eboue 10m, Clichy 22.5m, Toure 18m, Almunia 7.5m Total: 105.5

Season 2
Bought: Zapata DC 15m, Costa AML 6.25m, Oscar MC 3.7m, Benzema ST 52m Total: 76.95m

Sold: Senderos 6.5m, Song 7.5m, Eduardo 10.5m, Nasri 29m, Rosicky 2m, Bendtner 22.5m Total: 78

also just bought vagner love £23mil
Sold
Almunia 4.2mil
Jay Simpson 1.3mil
Bendtner 5.5mil
Denilson 4.75mil
Fabianski 2.75mil

Sagna!

in november in 1st season just got offered 20m for sagna! he only valued at 9m... shall i sell? and if so who can replace him??

can any1 help me.. i brought higuain but he sucks lol played 15 games scored 3 goals.. even clichy scored more lol! any 1 got any good strikers who cud perform for the gooners!!!!

dont sell adebayor,vela,walcott,sagna,clichy,fabregas,kolo,eduardo!
sell, gallas,diaby,bendtner,

poss sell rvp but you want about £16mill min for him!
imo

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

marquinos(spelling) play him with ade! or vela or eduardo plays well for me with any! top signing!

i was thinkin about vagner love!! supposed to b great on 9.3 any1 already tried him??also i heard forlan was really good for a few years..

There's always clubs coming in for Toure for big money, so you should consider selling him as he's not really needed and you can buy a decent replacement for him for about 7.5mill (e.g Luisao). Nasri is always handy, but if you're using the 9.3 patch and you've got Arshavin, he'll just be warming the bench all year and you can get a good bit of money for him. Always sell Fabianski, he's not needed and can be sold for around 5mill. Sell Van Persie or Adebayor, you only need one of them as they score better as lone strikers. You should sell Eduardo and Rosicky when they're fit again, as they are virtually useless and can be sold for quite a bit of money.

I think you have a go at buying Obasi or maybe Schweinsteiger for the right wing. Akinfeev or Asenjo in net and maybe a strong target man like Hulk up front. If you're left with any funds after making those transfers you should think about buying some youngsters like Henri Saivet, Mamadou Sakho, Yannis Tafer, Yannick Djayo, Walter and Oscar.

in november in 1st season just got offered 20m for sagna! he only valued at 9m... shall i sell? and if so who can replace him??

**** no, you will need him for every season up until he is around 30 when he begins to lose his pace. You really think 20M compensates for losing a player of that importance?

ive been arsenal for fiver years, the squad you get in the first season is fine the only players i would sell is eboue (in second/third season) and diaby, the squad is great you dont need to sign any one ramsey is one of the most underated players in the game he is brillant ive recently started playing him and he is solid and scores many goals aswell keep the back four as clichly gallas toure sagna until the third season and then swap gallas for djoure another great player who never gets talk about they only problem with arsenal is that van persie, adebayor, bender, vela are not as consient as they should be (bender played best as sub come on to make an impact). you dont need to make major singing just make signings that will come good in the future like arsenal do in real life they have a great squad now and their no changes that are need.
(denslion is one of the best cm in the third season and after)

sell eboua to aston villa they bid about 16million and buy agureo to paport adebayor hop it works

;)

**** no, you will need him for every season up until he is around 30 when he begins to lose his pace. You really think 20M compensates for losing a player of that importance?

i would accept if u can replace him wid a world class RB.. lik Srna

i would accept if u can replace him wid a world class RB.. lik Srna

There is just something about the original starting Arsenal squad that works. Individually, statistically they may not be the best squad of players but they perform ****** well, especially players like Sagna, so I disagree, I wouldn't replace him or the majority of the rest of the squad with anyone.

2 signings I made in my first season, on recommendation from Gary; Marcos Senna (yeah he's old but ended up being my top goal scorer and is just an all around performer) and as he said in a post on the first page, Andres Guardado, who is still fitting in at the moment but his statistics have rose A LOT in one season for me. (I bought him after a cash injection from the board).

Start of the second season I splashed out on Casillas to replace Almunia and through the whole season he got about 44 clean sheets in 60 games. So he was very expensive but worth it as the rest of the squad don't really need improving.

Glad to see my recommendation working out for you. I forgot when you told me how many goals did senna score? something like 25+?

Glad to see my recommendation working out for you. I forgot when you told me how many goals did senna score? something like 25+?

Yup it was mate, 25 goals in 43 games. Absolutely fantastic signing, in the second season he nearly done as good as well with 23 in 53. And he's still going strong at 33, oh and his First Touch stat just increased :P

Back