AAB

Reaction score
i am starting a new save with arsenal and i will sell the dead wood. squillaci, almunia, djourou, maby players like Koscielny and rosciky and arshavin if needed to get more better players for longer term.

but who to buy and how to fit them in? i would like a top class AM/CM but it is up to you from there.

if someone could help i would be very greatfull
cheers

Hummels from Dortmund is a fantastic defender.

Moved to the subforum. As for players, perhaps make à post in that section to.

I would try to play a 4231/451, using one AMC that can actually play in the FC position. This way, you can ( long term) be less static. If needing to use a 424 with AMR/L, playing attacking and pushing up the team, then its possible without making any subs

Currently, I am using a wide 4231 that can easily be turned into a 4411 or a 424(AMR/L), all depening on the opposition or matchscore

Just as BetterHalf said. Good players for that AM/FC position are Jovetic for now and Erick Torres for future.

thanks for the replies. jovetic, torres. anyone else i should have a look at or your would reccomend.

I play 4-5-1 with a aml and amr... I broght Edinson Cavani for 30m from Napoli he has scored 81 from 97 apps;)