ozey

Reaction score
hay. im arsenal first season. top of league, doing really well. but iv just been given 94 mil to spend! heres my squad,

cech
bellerin gabriel kos monreal

ramsey le coq

walcott ozil sanchez

giroud

ajer
fossum
gibbs
barbosa
flamini
ospina
debuchy
chambers
the ox
wilshire
welbeck
merts
bielik
cazorla

so where do i improve? i dont want to spend the money for the sake of it(like the real manager), but i do want to spend some of it!

right. just sold debuchy. barca have offered 35 mil for le coq. also i can either sign, romagnoli or dybala, for around 50 mil each. just the one though.

Are baning in goals or wins 1-0? Dybala is crazy good player, but still need 2 maybe 3 years before hi is the best. Romagnoli gets alot off yellow cards and like Dybala, hi also need times to be great.

Jorge for your LB is something you may look at.

Lincoln or Meyer for the AMC, if you need a young one

Lukaku for the top spot, Hi will be a better choice then Oliver.

Just won the double with arsenal first season.

Signed Morata, Witsel and Bernard in Jan. Sold Giroud, Monreal and Campbell.

Bought Icardi at the start scored 40 goals for me

Morata

Just won the double with arsenal first season.

Signed Morata, Witsel and Bernard in Jan. Sold Giroud, Monreal and Campbell.

Bought Icardi at the start scored 40 goals for me

I've just bought Morata, how do you use him? I've been using him as a complete forward or a treq, my Witsel deal fell through :( I'm also arsenal, i have signed, Santi Mina, Dragowski, Guillame (belgian striker for LOSC) and Klose because Giroud is awful for me

Last edited:
Hmm

Dybala is insane, his partner Moratta is Just as good. Will be you main striker for years.

Defence replacements hit you fast as Koscielny and Mert are getting old and personally Gabriel always performs awful.

You have chambers who can become a good CB so I would probably go with Dybala

I've just bought Morata, how do you use him? I've been using him as a complete forward or a treq, my Witsel deal fell through :( I'm also arsenal, i have signed, Santi Mina, Dragowski, Guillame (belgian striker for LOSC) and Klose because Giroud is awful for me

I play Morrata As a complete forward on attack with 2 wingers as Inside forwards on support. Scores 30ish a season