Seems pretty alright to me. Don't see why it wouldn't work. Can only really make tweaks on what you see in gameplay. Possibilities of lack of support for the striker, who I may play as a Poacher, to allow space for the Enganche to work - and maybe put Alexis Sanchez to attack, so he can drive into space.

Also Debuchy MAY be better of as a FB S. Just maybe, give it a go with how it is, dont change a winning tactic ofc.

Have both Depay and Sanchez on Attack instead of Support, since you have several creative outlets from you midfield (CAM,CM). Hopefully that will help lead to more goals

the only change i would make would be to switch the BWM to a DLP on defend or a CM on defend

A third vote here on putting Sanchez to Attack. You won't get his full talents if he is crossing 90% of the time. Setting him to attack will let him run straight at the defense more.

I disagree with Karansagar about Depay though. The IF-S role will make better use of the creation in the middle, because he won't be looking to dribble at the defense as much as make runs off the ball, esp. in the channel between FB and CD.

Relative fun stat - I am in a PSV game where Depay is my main man. First season as RMD: 32 goals 13 assists in 30 apps. Almost done with 2nd season as IF-S: 21/14 in 25.

A third vote here on putting Sanchez to Attack. You won't get his full talents if he is crossing 90% of the time. Setting him to attack will let him run straight at the defense more.

I disagree with Karansagar about Depay though. The IF-S role will make better use of the creation in the middle, because he won't be looking to dribble at the defense as much as make runs off the ball, esp. in the channel between FB and CD.

Relative fun stat - I am in a PSV game where Depay is my main man. First season as RMD: 32 goals 13 assists in 30 apps. Almost done with 2nd season as IF-S: 21/14 in 25.

in both my Arsenal saves i used him on the left as an IF(A) or support and he's so much better there than he is as a Winger, Ox-Chambo is also crazy as a IF and Walcott is fantastic too.. there was a season when that was the top 3 top scorers in the BPL

Take the advice and actually try the tactic yourself. You'd be the best judge as you'll see it in action.

Switch Sanchez and Depay to Attack and start Giroud instead of Welbeck and get some whipped crosses into him.

Thank me later.....