Stephen Gibbs

Reaction score
images

Last edited:
SEASON 2012-13 THE REVIEW, AS OF NOW.
2Q==
Capital One Cup
Arsenal were sadly eliminated by the scum Tottenham in the Semi Finals. The scum went on to win the League Cup smashing Everton in the final.
FA Cup
Everton have drawn a North London club in both domestic cups. Before losing to Tottenham. They knocked us out of the FA Cup in the 4th round. Shockingly, relegated club QPR won the FA Cup and will be going to EUROPE next season, while playing Championship football. Redknapp has secured his job I can tell you that.
Barclays Premier League
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
We decimated the league and we fully deserved the title. Just six defeats is amazing for the group and I am stunned I won the league but the players were outstanding. I can't take all the credit.

Champions League
The double. In our reach. Malaga, then Madrid, then Milan. We made it to the final. I couldn't believe it. Could the almighty double happen. The Premier League and the title 'Kings of Europe'. The fourth M stood in our way. Manchester United. We beat them at Old Trafford, drew at the Emirates but the turf was neutral. Wembley.
I hand you over, to Martin Tyler.
-- Thanks Stephen, it's time for the final. 90,000 football fans packed into Wembley tonight for the Champions League final. Will the trophy go to London or Manchester. I've spoken to both managers and they both want this. I have been given tonight's team sheets exclusively and I can read them out now.
Arsenal XI: Manchester United XI
GK - Szczesny GK - De Gea
LB - Monreal LB - Evra
CB - Koscielny CB - Evans
CB - Mertesacker CB - Vidic
RB - Sagna RB - Rafael
MCR - Arteta MCL - Scholes
MCL - Wilshere MCR - Carrick
AMR - Walcott AMR - Valencia
AMC - Cazorla AMC - Giggs
AML - Podolski AMR - Young
STC - Giroud ST - Rooney
LIVE TEXT COMMENTARY -
Manchester United have dominated the first half and look like they will win the Champions League comfortably.
But.
The 74th minute.
CAZORLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - HE'S DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
92nd minute - ARSENAL HAVE DONE THE DOUBLE!!! ARSENAL WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!

Last edited:
September
PREMIER LEAGUE
Arsenal 1-1 Man City (Wilshere)
Arsenal 2-1 Sunderland (Walcott, Cazorla)
Arsenal 2-1 Everton (Walcott, Podolski)
Arsenal 1-0 West Brom (Podolski)
UEFA Champions League
Arsenal 3-2 Celtic (Podolski, Cazorla Ramsey)
Capital One Cup TR
Arsenal 1-0 Newcastle (Ramsey)
Player of the Month
​PODOLSKI

Last edited: