Reaction score
I started with a 4-2-4 and they were going well but I slipped off at the end of the season... I'm using a 4-5-1 now and they seem to be working at the minute... Anybody know any better ones?? And I'm in need of a 20 goal a season striker and a commanding consistent centre half HELP!

As for tactics I generally play 4-1Dm-2MC-2WNG-1ST. If you feel that you still want to play with a AMC then play 4-1-1-3-1. This only my opinion and you could take parts of some tactics and parts of others.
Stc: Hernandes(Manutd). Angelo Henriques(Manutd),Gary Hooper(Celtic), Cavani(Napoli), jay Rodriguez(Southampton),

Cheers pal av already tried the 1st tactic u suggested it was the 1 I used on FM2007 and I was unbeatable on that lol doesn't seem to work for me on 2013 though think il try the other 1 you suggested I've started agen with the 4-5-1 and after 24 games I'm in 7th 10win 5drw 9loss and only 30gs and 26conceded.. How do u have your attacking and things like that??

I started with a 4-2-4 and they were going well but I slipped off at the end of the season... I'm using a 4-5-1 now and they seem to be working at the minute... Anybody know any better ones?? And I'm in need of a 20 goal a season striker and a commanding consistent centre half HELP!

I will be glad if you could try this and give me some feed back. only change u should make is tick the counter attack on.
Swoosh Masterpiece**** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.2 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats the thread link is below there as well.. :)

Arsenal Tactic

I downloaded the updated AVP 4-4-1-1 tactic was struggling to win before played 12 won 11 and drew 1 and that was against Man city, amazing tactic worth a try.

Arsenal first season tactic

With Arsenal in the first season I've found the simple 4-4-2 below to work very well and be well suited to the best 11 players in the current squad, Szczesny becomes the best keeper in the game as long as you play him as your first choice keeper, Koscielny becomes world-class with 19 for tackling.

* The only position that you need to invest in at the start is the BWM/DM position, M'vila or Romulo are 2 of the best BWM's in the game.

Szczesny

Sagna (FB-S) Vermaelen (DC) Koscielny (DC) Monreal (FB-S)

Chamberlain (W) Wilshere (AP) M'Vila (BWM) Cazorla (W)

Giroud (P) Podolski (AF)