daretospeak

Reaction score
He guys i am in my third season in my arsenal save and was just wondering if you guys knew any players that would be good to sign. I have a not signed to many amazing players so i was thinking to start now. I have a budget of 90 million. Any help will be appreciated :D

He guys i am in my third season in my arsenal save and was just wondering if you guys knew any players that would be good to sign. I have a not signed to many amazing players so i was thinking to start now. I have a budget of 90 million. Any help will be appreciated :D

Post a SS so we can see your team and throw suggestions.

Your squad looks pretty good but there's some deadweight in there. Sell Nacho, Podolski, Giroud (if you only use Poacher) and Flamini. I'm not sure if you actually use any of your other fullbacks so if you don't sell them.

To generally improve the squad bring in: Griezmann as a new and young ML, Wanyama as a rotation option for Wilshere, Adam Campbell/Barbosa as a backup poacher that'll improve and Yanga M'Biwa/Zouma/Varane as a replacement for Vermaelen because he's not good enough.

Chealsea have sent me a none negotiable bid for Vermalaen. The bid is 16,5 million pound should i accept it or decline it ?

no i dont think doria is worth that much lol just my opinion if you want to hear it.
Also can you post a screenshot of your Transfer History your new players look good im just intrigued in how much you got them for, also I suggest you buy a better CB as when playing three at the back you cant afford any weak players at all and they must be consistent.