jeffboy07

Reaction score
what is the best tactic for arsenal? pls post a link

Did quite well for me with Arsenal, won the Prem and got to finals of FA Cup and Capital One. Problem with it is it leaks way too many goals defensively. I have problems making my own tactics and it seems like everything I try doesn't work which is quite frustrating

Did quite well for me with Arsenal, won the Prem and got to finals of FA Cup and Capital One. Problem with it is it leaks way too many goals defensively. I have problems making my own tactics and it seems like everything I try doesn't work which is quite frustrating
same here but i couldt win my first 10 games

I used the attached tactic for arsenal won champions league in the first season (not one single loss and i played against Man City, Juventus and Barcelona) but I was trying this tactic out through the season lost a few games in the beginning and became 2nd in BPL but won the FA cup and League Cup runner-up. The tactic was most effective when I used Balanced as training style and Tactics only for MP. I allowed rest before and after match and used my rotation during CL group games. Try it out and let me know :)