ozey

Reaction score
Hi all. Just wondered what people are doing for arsenal signings? I know a dm and cb are priority,just wondered who people are looking at?

Hi all. Just wondered what people are doing for arsenal signings? I know a dm and cb are priority,just wondered who people are looking at?
Wllian Carvalho and Imbulla for DM and Balanta and Laporte for CB would also look at Luciano Vietto for STR as Arsenal are short there.

yeah,thought of carvalho, but not impressed with his tackling,wonder if anyone has seen lucas silva from brazil?

CB - Terence Kongolo (Feyenoord)
DM - Ruben Neves (Porto B)

Schar for CB isn't too bad, he can be bought for 4-5 mil.
Ignacio Camacho 4-6 mil, and Sergi Darder can be bought for about 6-9 mil. c:

Thanks for the feedback. I know all the players,but dont always want to go with the obvious ones. I may try laporte for cb. I like the look of saul from atletico aswell. But may need soneone a bit more experienced. Dont want the benders,romero,khedira,may go for carvalho.not schneiderlian either. Just dont know!

how about going for florenzi brilliant roaming playmaker not sure if ur after a roaming playmaker tho can be sold for profit too can be bought for 12.75m

Thanks for the feedback. I know all the players,but dont always want to go with the obvious ones. I may try laporte for cb. I like the look of saul from atletico aswell. But may need soneone a bit more experienced. Dont want the benders,romero,khedira,may go for carvalho.not schneiderlian either. Just dont know!

I got Carvalho in my Arsenal save, I play him as an anchor man in a 4-1-2-2-1 formation. He doesn't set the world alight but does what is required and does it well.

One thing is that he is co-owned and I paid £12m for him but then had to pay another £10m or something to buy all of him.

I brought in Curtis Davies as hes a experienced CB of the BPL and stats are good. I also bought in Fabian Schar for the future at CB to provide that extra bit of cover.

For DM i brought in Jordy Clasie, But i would recommend playing Arteta in DM as a Regista as your main DM as he has at least another 1/2 good seasons left in him. And with Jordy Clasie i play him in all cup games (including Champs group stage ) as he is still young and could do with abit more development to become a true star. So in 2 years when i decide to let Arteta go i will have a ready made replacement in Clasie, Then ill just repeat the steps by bringing in another young DM as back up.

I also highly suggest you get Memphis Depay to play lam in the Raudementer role. As him and Alexis on either wing in that role will Guarantee you a couple goals and assists a game. They can both easily bag 25+ Goals from that position throughout the season as well as a hand full of assists.