NUFCDan

Reaction score
Suggestions to strengthen a Arsenal Team Please. No Stupid suggestions, Thanks You May Now Post. XD

First Season. Starting Budget, Any Positions. XD

I'll get the ball rolling, Is Neymar a good Signing.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

1st Season, Starting Budget, General Positions, Is Neymar Good?

Neymar is a beast. Do you have the £30m to sign him though? XD

Mehh. Noooo :(

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

How much is Arsenal Starting Budget, Can Someone check pleasee.
Greatly Appriciated.

Neymar is good yes, but don't expect anything fantastic from him for a season or so. If you're looking for young attacking players Javier Pastore and Eden Hazard are on a similar level to Neymar. A cheaper option is Mehdi Carcela from Standard, who is a good winger. Up top Oscar Cardozo is a great target man who scores loads of goals and can be acquired for around £10million. At the back Cristian Zapata is great, but a solid a cheaper option is Kamil Zayatte. As for in goal I'd go for Sergio Romero or Igor Akinfeev as in my experience Almunia is horribly inconsistent.

I think, Eden Hazard and Pastore. I'll go for these guys at the present moment, I'll try to negotiate Neymar Next Season, if these to don't come too pricey.

I think I'll stick with what is available in Goal At The Moment, Maybye Delve into the TM Next Season. Try and aquire Akinfeev, I just want to become Champions League Material [Winning]. In my first season, do I play in Europe??

Ok Coool, Thanks Mate.
I'll Update you on my progress in this thread at a later date.

Does anyone else wear a Suit or Tracksuit when there playing?? :O

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Anyone who is viewing feel free to give me Tips and Hints. ^^)

You have to buy a goalkeeper, i suggest Akinfeev, De Gea, Stekelenburg,, Adler or Neuer.

neymar for 15.75m. dont waste 30 like that man. i bought him for only 15.75m

need a keeper
i would suggest ochoa as he is cheap but akinfeev is better but more expensive :)
EDIT: **** beaten to the goalkeeper thing ha

I think, Eden Hazard and Pastore. I'll go for these guys at the present moment, I'll try to negotiate Neymar Next Season, if these to don't come too pricey.

I think I'll stick with what is available in Goal At The Moment, Maybye Delve into the TM Next Season. Try and aquire Akinfeev, I just want to become Champions League Material [Winning]. In my first season, do I play in Europe??

get him eariler, cuz in teh english squad regestration, u21 dont need to be registered, but since neymar is 17 in the begin, after 3 years, he will have the home grown status.

HG status is important though, even if they requrire only 8 of them,

Ok Thanks for suggestions, Although you guys keep suggesting I might stall a possible deal for any goalkeeper due to a lack of money.

-Neymar
-Pastore
-Hazard, These are main targets.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

get him eariler, cuz in teh english squad regestration, u21 dont need to be registered, but since neymar is 17 in the begin, after 3 years, he will have the home grown status.

HG status is important though, even if they requrire only 8 of them,

Ok Cheers for tip mate.

snap up joe hart .

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

get hazard when rosicky and ashaving are like 30 :( old men

pastore is a recommendation. if u look at my signature, my arsenal board bought him for 31.5m.

:O offer rosicky for £10 mil and aston villa offer 7.5 mil for him :) thats a good deal ;)
before doing this ask the board to increase transfer refenue so u got more for ur transfer budget when you sell him

Naahh Keeping Rosicky, Part of Plans.
Who should I sell to make money, Pastore and Carroll will be signing though

pastore can do exactly what rosicky does excepet rosicky is old ...
and think what u can do with that 7.5 mil :p

need a keeper
i would suggest ochoa as he is cheap but akinfeev is better but more expensive :)
EDIT: **** beaten to the goalkeeper thing ha

Rene Adler...Best on the game in my opinion..Just work on his kicking..

lol, he already planing to be a coach in my arsenal staff, (H)

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Rene Adler...Best on the game in my opinion..Just work on his kicking..

bring back teh "new" jen lehman

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

if u want carrol, then sell bendtner. seems fair, but let them play regularly.