chriseagles

Reaction score
Im thinking of starting a new Arsenal save, and I was wondering how much transfer buget you get at the start of the season?

Ok thanks, does anyone have any recomendations for what signings i shoulod make etc.?

Buy Sebastien Frey, he won't let you down. Keep Vermaelen/Djourou and Koscielny because they're cracking on the game. Buy a target man (someone like Dzeko if you're not already on 11.3), should be fine with just 2 signings.

Akinfeev/Neuer. If your playing unpatched I think Squillaci and Koscielny are quite good.

I am planning to buy kadlec as he's good and cheap, but i do defiantely need a new GK, and i might try a decent young defender to work into the squad. So any suggestions for either of those???

I am planning to buy kadlec as he's good and cheap, but i do defiantely need a new GK, and i might try a decent young defender to work into the squad. So any suggestions for either of those???

Keeper: Sebastien Frey. He has a minimum release fee, so check that first. Young defender will have to be foreign or a regen next year as English players are way too overpriced.

Enyeama for 500-750k is all the goalie you need, save your cash and wait for Nuer/Adler to get unsettled. Look at Phil Jones for a CB; if he rolls a high PA he turns out a complete beast (jan of second season with Spurs and he's my best CB by a mile). There's also some Spanish wonderkid, Pichu something who plays as a DC and turns out beastly too (and is much cheaper than Jones). Kadlec is a good shout, turns out class.

to be i dont really think arsenal need to buy anyone in the first season...
ive made about 3 saves on all the patches this year and each year i have won a few trophies without any signings,
save up your money to the wage budget and buy a goalkeeper next season like akinfeev, and try get a regen defender and striker while your at it...
formation wise i would agree 4-5-1 work, however i have found more success using a attacking 4-2-4 so its up to you... good luck :)

Enyeama for 500-750k is all the goalie you need, save your cash and wait for Nuer/Adler to get unsettled. Look at Phil Jones for a CB; if he rolls a high PA he turns out a complete beast (jan of second season with Spurs and he's my best CB by a mile). There's also some Spanish wonderkid, Pichu something who plays as a DC and tu
rns out beastly too (and is much cheaper than Jones). Kadlec is a good shout, turns out class.
Pichu atienza! so cheap but so good and young! great stats and great cover worth the money you spend! heres a screenshot
View attachment 160843View attachment 160843

Last edited:
I picked up Eden Hazard in my first season for £14m and he has been my key player the past 2 years. The defence is pretty good at the beginning and I'd wait to pick up some regen defenders.

You don't need a new keeper, Fabianski is fine and Szczesny is better given a couple of years.

Send couple of players out on loan, you will get some money (I´ve made about+25M... Squillaci, Nasri, Chamakh...) I´ve made very good job with exch Arshavin/Rodwell and Eboue/Alaba(Bayern), bought Adler (No.1) and backup Smithies/Renan.
I play 4-5-1, with ST Persie (get Traore and Babacar/Lukaku, Kadlec for sure), RW Wallcot, LW Vela, AMC Wilshere, CML Rodwell/Alaba, CMR Fabregas/Ramsey, DL Clichy/Gibbs/Monzon(Boca), CB Vermaelen, Djourou, Koscielny, DR Sagna
I think you need to look for a future RB(Vrsajlko(work permit)/Thompson...), LB(Dodo/Digne), CM(don´t need really, but I would go later for Sissoko), AMC only if you loan out Nasri, then I would go for Pastore(but costs a lot, I got him when unsettled for 29M, worth every penny), Wingers (Hazard is great, Sanchez, Neymar, Hulk at the end of the season) for ST as I mentioned some of the future stars. Than wait till winter transfer and sell Denilson, Koscielny, probably Gibbs, you can get another 25-30M, the board will you provide again with some cash, so its pretty easy :)
Still put your cash in wages and wait till June, where you could afford all the players you like to get for pretty cheap (usually a lot of them didn´t play to much cause they are still young and didn´t get too much space for playing or are unset, cause their teams weren´t performing, like Sakho, Sanchez, Hazard, Hulk, Coentrao, Jones, Pato (if you´re be lucky)... really important is to scout everybody of your targets, the prices are changing in most cases every couple of weeks.