boyschewlego

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how much success I'm having with Danny Welbeck as a poacher, Marco Reus AML inside forward, Mesut Ozil AMC attacking midfielder (attack) and Alexis Sanchez AMR inside forward. They're scoring goals for fun. Oxlade-Chamberlain started before Reus came back to fitness and did so well that it was a difficult decision to take him out. Walcott has just had his first few apps from the bench after his return from injury. Also Kieran Gibbs has been incredible from left back chipping in with 7 assists from 14 games, have that Baines ;)

I think I'll start my Arsenal save with first transfer window disabled.
I prefer to give my players a season before I decide to buy anyone new.
Thinking of this Line Up:
GK: Szszesny
DR: Debuchy
DC: Mertesacker/Koscielny
DL: Gibbs
MC: Ramsey/Wilshere
AMC:Özil
AML: Ox
AMR: Walcott
STC: Sanchez

How did you reus? I tried signing him but he woudnt agree. Anyway I sign Julian Brandt for 17. an absolute monster at 18 years. Also signed carlos fierro for 5 mil, Balanta 6 mil, Umiti 10 mil, Romero 9. Sold giroud for 27. Im currently in november and un defeated. Ozil + fierro + sanchez partnership is working wonders.

How did you reus? I tried signing him but he woudnt agree. Anyway I sign Julian Brandt for 17. an absolute monster at 18 years. Also signed carlos fierro for 5 mil, Balanta 6 mil, Umiti 10 mil, Romero 9. Sold giroud for 27. Im currently in november and un defeated. Ozil + fierro + sanchez partnership is working wonders.

I signed Reus by just offering a contract straight up and giving him £205k p/w after 5 games along with some other perks. Kind of resented being bent over a barrel to get him though. I think I'll let Giroud and Cazorla go in the summer, get a bit of cash for them.