Arsenal's Jack Wilshere left out of England U21 squad

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3K
Keiran Gibbs was also left out of the u21's?

Will be interesting to see Marc Albrighton play, watched him at Villa Park against Fiorentina in a friendly beggining of last season. Hes small bust can dribble well and changes direction really quickly

For English Football to go forward the 6+5 rule the FA implmented has been great as now we will see the likes of Wilshere and Walcott get more exposure at the Premiere League Level thus furthering their development
they didnt implement the 6+5 rule. the EU deemed it illegal. and besides it'd only give you a shortcut for more englishmen, not better englshmen

I buy an Under 21s ticket in hope to see the likes of Wilshere and Walcott play and great, they are both left out of the squad next week. Slightly disappointed from that perspective, but at least this could be a sign of a bit of a change in the England squad and hopefully Capello is gonna build a new young team.

Dont worry, Henderson's playing ;)

Dont worry, Henderson's playing ;)

Is he as good in real life as he is on fm? Aint ever seen him play cause i don't really watch Sunderland? I guess i still get to see the likes of Mancienne, Wellbeck, Sturridge and Carroll.

good that Capello is sticking to his word regarding the youngsters being given a chance. Hopefully they'll play well and stake a claim to be in there regularily

Will be interesting to see Marc Albrighton play, watched him at Villa Park against Fiorentina in a friendly beggining of last season. Hes small bust can dribble well and changes direction really quickly

Too true. Big fan of Marc. An English winger who can actually cross? Novelty, eh?

Is he as good in real life as he is on fm? Aint ever seen him play cause i don't really watch Sunderland? I guess i still get to see the likes of Mancienne, Wellbeck, Sturridge and Carroll.

He's better than fm make out, he's nice and quick and has a lethal cross. trust me.

his a great young footballer so why not give him a chance. we have to prepare for euro 2012 and jack will be 2 years more wiser so chuck him in now.

Back