GobBluthJD

Reaction score
ARSNL_9EF1B269-C96A-41A8-AF3B-130BD868F3C3

Halfway through the season, but it's working a treat, so wanted to share in case anyone wants to try it out with a different team and let me know how it goes. Lots and lots of goals and tight defense in this first test (60 goals for, only 16 conceded at January 2nd).

View attachment 86042
View attachment 86041
View attachment 86040
View attachment 86039

Fun results so far:
View attachment 86038
View attachment 86037
View attachment 86036
View attachment 86035
View attachment 86034
View attachment 86033

Will finish the season and try it with a crappy team, but would be curious if someone else wants to give it a go in the meantime.

Welcome back! Will give it a go soon enough

WB i start new save on Italy....looking forward for the result

Not great for me as default United.
Only 22% win ratio from start to October. So 9 played, 2 wins, 4 drawn and 3 lost. Goals for and against 13.
Please keep trying though, nice people are trying roles and formations that actually have roles like striker and wingers.

Only 22% win ratio from start to October. So 9 played, 2 wins, 4 drawn and 3 lost. Goals for and against 13.
Please keep trying though, nice people are trying roles and formations that actually have roles like striker and wingers.

Dang, that's pretty terrible :p Let me try a new save with default United and see if it's really that bad for me too!

Who was your Starting 11? I'm undefeated in 12 through preseason, Community Shield, and first 4 of Prem.

View attachment 86032
View attachment 86031
View attachment 86030

It's been a full year without a post from you :) Welcome back.

Hope this does well. So tired of using 3 at the back strikerless tactics which have killed my enthusiasm for the game. Well that and a six week old baby!

I think you should take look at Watford's tactic more attentively :D

Hope this does well. So tired of using 3 at the back strikerless tactics which have killed my enthusiasm for the game. Well that and a six week old baby!

Ha! I have a 5 week old baby. FM is good for those 2 am feedings :p

And yea, the strikerless ones just don't do it for me. Loses the realism, I feel.