• Music

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irish Scouse

Bob Kelso. ❥
Reaction score
Vote on Poll please :).

So Im in this Art competition run by a Scholl locally. And Im unsure as to what I want to enter, and the theme. And since I can get a poll up here I thought I should let you lot decide.

So a basic rundown of the themes are:
Music
Animals
Gaming

Id like to know what you lot think I should do, I need one hand drawn piece and a computer generated piece[not worried about this yet]

Took these all out of my Art folder in my dektop PC, some of you may have seen one or two on sites a while back for feedback.

Last edited:
Music: Done with several grades of pencil
Dog: Charcoal, chalk, Pencil ect.
Marston: Several types of pencil

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

My uncle helped me with dog one also :)

You are amazing at drawing :O. I like the music one and the gaming one, can't decide between them.

You are amazing at drawing :O. I like the music one and the gaming one, can't decide between them.

Im alright, I just spend a long time on them :)

Cant take all the credit my Uncle [Art teacher] finished the shading and some detail of the dog.

i think the dog one is pure class

Congrats mate your pretty good lol

They are all stunning.

Dog edges it for me. :)

They are fantastic, but I hate people who know they have talent and deny it, but you shouldn't be arragent.

Zee Music one is epic IMO. They're all very, very good but the Music one really is epic.

I think the dog is the most well-drawn personally, but you said your uncle helped out with it, so perhaps the music one is the one you should go with.

there all great, I really wish I could draw :S

my favourite is the dog though

The dog picture is a pure work of art. The music one and the gaming one are nowhere near that standard.

Speaking as someone who done A level Art i know how difficult animals like Dogs are to draw, you seem to have nailed it with that picture. The dog is my choice.

I think the dog is the most well-drawn personally, but you said your uncle helped out with it, so perhaps the music one is the one you should go with.

Yeah, My thoughts too. But these arent final pieces Im gonna re-draw or do a new one all together [Maybe do entertainment in general.]

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Speaking as someone who done A level Art i know how difficult animals like Dogs are to draw, you seem to have nailed it with that picture. The dog is my choice.
Dogs a right and hard, never get the small details right. Im not doing A Level Art, takes up alot of time, and if I want to do the likes of English and Geography, it'd be wise to steer clear.

Thanks everyone for the comments, helping me decide.