'Arte et Marte' - Forged in the furnace of Non-League - Proven in the Premier League

I've been using this when playing away from home against some of the bigger teams. Usually I use a 4-2-3-1, and even though I always give the big teams a good game, I usually lose (but I think they just have a better quality of player really). Anyway, I've only used this for 5 games so far, but I really like it, it helped me to a 2-0 win away from home v Arsenal, I lost 1-0 away from home to Chelsea, 1-0 away to Man City (huge improvement over the 6-0 from last season), beat Man U away from home 2-1, and Liverpool 3-1. So, 3 wins out of 5 against the teams in the top 6 (I'm the other team in the top 6- last season I picke up 2 points from those fixtures) all away from home: very happy with that. Thanks Rosler!

edit: also I would recommend to anyone that if you have full backs who are good at finishing, use them, because they seem to get a few chances themselves in this formation. My RWB/FB Phil Durban (regen) only has 10 for tackling and marking, but 13 for finishing, and he weighed in with both goals v Man U.

Last edited:
OK, finally made it to the Premier League.

New stadium on the way, money troubles are over making £2m profit a month. Time to build up the club.

View attachment 342556

Progress since using this tactic. Not changed for 1 second of any game.

View attachment 342555

Like clockwork, promotion, consolidate then promotion again.

OK, finally made it to the Premier League.

New stadium on the way, money troubles are over making £2m profit a month. Time to build up the club.

View attachment 674264

Progress since using this tactic. Not changed for 1 second of any game.

View attachment 674265

Like clockwork, promotion, consolidate then promotion again.

Mighty impressive! Im using your tactic in though away games in CL, works wonders.

Has the fanbase of the club increased rapidly between the divisions?

Hi any specific player instructions as i'm having trouble downloading the tactic!!??

Mighty impressive! Im using your tactic in though away games in CL, works wonders.

Has the fanbase of the club increased rapidly between the divisions?

Skrill South - 400

Skrill Prem - 1000

League 2 - 2000

League 1 - 4000

Championship - 8000 (Capacity)

Premier League - still 8000 as that's my capacity

17000 stadium on the way, would expect to fill that straight away (if i'm still in the prem !)

I have tried this tactic out for a bit and have to say it is very solid in defense. But how are you doing in attack, who are your main goal scoring threat and how much does your strikers score. I really seem to struggle to get goals. But I have some good regen strikers coming through that should suit this tactic perfect. Just curious to know if your strikers perform well or not.

I have tried this tactic out for a bit and have to say it is very solid in defense. But how are you doing in attack, who are your main goal scoring threat and how much does your strikers score. I really seem to struggle to get goals. But I have some good regen strikers coming through that should suit this tactic perfect. Just curious to know if your strikers perform well or not.

Not really a tactic where your strikers get a load of goals. The whole team chip in and its more of a grinding tactic for when you are one of the weaker teams in the division.

It still works well when you are a strong team and then the goals also pick up as well.

A goal every other game is a good return for your strikers, but they do a lot of other work. Your AMC may well be your top scorer.

My AMC has been my top goal scorer for the last 2 seasons and has picked up player of the year for those 2 seasons as well.

My Luton side are now in League One, we're more than capable of staying in the division, but promotion is a big ask.

Well, a bit of a turn up in my save.

First season in the Prem and I got relegated.

So the tactic has its limits.

OK, cant be too hard on the tactic with by far the weakest squad in the division and a fair bit of misfortune on the way but still didn't expect that.

However I didn't get sacked, have a strong team for the Championship, a new stadium and £50m in the bank.

+it gives me an excuse to build a new tactic, an attacking one this time..............

Ok as hinted at earlier, it was time to put a fresh attacking tactic into play.

View attachment 341227

Promotion and 120 league goals to boot. Satisfied with that. Albeit with a pretty strong team.

I will benchmark it with Man City and if its any good and anyone wants it i'll put it up.

Ok as hinted at earlier, it was time to put a fresh attacking tactic into play.

View attachment 676984

Promotion and 120 league goals to boot. Satisfied with that. Albeit with a pretty strong team.

I will benchmark it with Man City and if its any good and anyone wants it i'll put it up.

Any chance of sending it? Ive got today and tomorrow to play a season straight, will love to test it

OK, if anyone wants to test it over the weekend its here......

https://www.mediafire.com/?qtfzyffaz8s1oj6

Formation

View attachment 341204

Attack Minded as you can see, Full backs overlapping inside forwards, supported by the Enganche & Target Man.

In my save both Inside Forwards, the Enganche & Target Man got 20+ goals each.

We retain a 'box' defence comprising 2 Cb's & 2 Anchors to provide cover.

If its popular i'll start a new thread with player guides etc.

Let me have some feedback!

Ill test this with a new Leicester City save, ill post screenshots here at the end of the season

Had a complete revamp of my United team, the attacking formation in the league has 1 win, 2 draws, fully fluid.

Will keep you informed mate

I have played manager since 1995 and this might be the best (alongside diablo cm0001) plug´n`play tactic. Not only is this solid but also producing goals. I tried it with a danish side called SoenderjyskE and 6 month in Im placed 3rd (predicted 11th and also had a lot of injuries) and I tried it with Juve (placed 1st, 7-0-0, 25-2 goalscorer).
View attachment 341153
Superb work;)

I have played manager since 1995 and this might be the best (alongside diablo cm0001) plug´n`play tactic. Not only is this solid but also producing goals. I tried it with a danish side called SoenderjyskE and 6 month in Im placed 3rd (predicted 11th and also had a lot of injuries) and I tried it with Juve (placed 1st, 7-0-0, 25-2 goalscorer).
View attachment 677147

Superb work;)

Diablo was 03/04 tactic??

Last edited: