MauroFM

Reaction score
Yo,

I have Artem Milevskyi he scored 37 goals, 6 assists and 10 MoM in 38 games.
but his 27 years old already, im in 3rd season.
but also in the last 412minutes he hasnt scored any goals... which is like 5 games?

And i bought Obasi for 20Million which is 25 years old.

How should i play with Obasi? Target man, deep lying forward or what?
Is he good replacement for Milevskyi? I also have Giuseppe Rossi and Carlos Vela.

Tell me what u think.

Last edited:
obasi and rossi both young and will be coming into there prime

yeah i know. i'll see :D

anyway i've already bought Obasi. his coming in 1st July 2012.

keep artem milevsyki until he is 30 years old becouse strikers are the best between 25-30 years old or even older if he is target man like artem. my stats for artem are fantastic 1 season 25 years 50 goals 2 season 44 and 3 season 60 goals =) 4 season im playing frandly maches he has scored 10 goals so i think he will have good season

I have brought Obasi, he has played a few games but nothing spectacular, i hope that changes

Milevskyi is god. =) Keeps Berbatov out of my Man Utd team with ease.

i bought obasi in my newcastle game like in my 3rd season when I made it to the premiership, for 13 mil euros...he didn't score in the first 10 matches, but after that he played briliantly....in a 4-5-1 formation playing him as a poacher or a target man, he scored 39 g in 47 apps, beeing the top goalscorer and player of the year...in the 4th season he simply dominated....other goal machines SOLDADO from getafe, ALEXIS SANCHEZ, BENZEMA, MANDZUKIC from Dinamo Zagreb and others....

Milevski was player of the world cup on my MK Dons season, but now i have an Everton one, and signed Milevski. I don't know who to play upfront with him, either target man Cardozo or legendary Yakubu?

On FM 09 I actually played Milevyski as the target man and had Saviola playing off him. It worked absolute wonders! The amount of goals these two made for each other was amazing. I'm thinking of doing something similar again on fm10 with my newcastle game. I'm in my second season (now in the prem) and I've got my eyes on a speedy striker by the name of Demba Ba, hopefully he'll come.