J0k3r

Reaction score
Im in my second season in game and want to get arteta into the england team, however he "sees no benefit" in getting british citizenship so anywayto get hm to become a british citizen? He hasnt playedfor spain yet. And as almunia has already been capped several times by the don fabio no harm in giving arteta a run in for england.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Anybody?

its the same with n'zogbia on the game mate he sees no benifit either.

that's a shame
maybe it's because he has played for Spain before
I've only seen one non-english player be called up and it was Almunia:O

ive seen it happen with Jose Enrique, aswell as Almunia,

What are we like, Stealing all the Spanish

Yeah, normally happens. As Joel said, they normally call up Almunia too.

I've had Almunia for England and i've seen Carlo Cudicini he got best Goalkeeper 2010 World Cup for England.

I have N'Zogbia called up for France, Almunia for England and Arteta earns his Spain call up in my recent game. In 2014, Xavi has retired, Iniesta is out for 9 months on injury and Fabregas is the only regular with Busquets and Alonso. Arteta was called up for a series of friendlies. Pretty interesting.

Almunia for England is just stupid nowadays. Not with Joe Hart now looking to hold onto his #1 shirt and Foster set to make a push if he gets solid with Birmingham.

I have N'Zogbia called up for France, Almunia for England and Arteta earns his Spain call up in my recent game. In 2014, Xavi has retired, Iniesta is out for 9 months on injury and Fabregas is the only regular with Busquets and Alonso. Arteta was called up for a series of friendlies. Pretty interesting.

Almunia for England is just stupid nowadays. Not with Joe Hart now looking to hold onto his #1 shirt and Foster set to make a push if he gets solid with Birmingham.
thought n'zogbia was french :S

thought n'zogbia was french :S

Yep, what he meant was that N'Zogbia (who was previously mentioned, just a couple comments above...) was called up to France instead of getting a British Citizenship and playing for England, like what the comment was about.

N Zogbia does not want too and neither does Arteta sadly and I get Almunia who pretty much is second choice for me nowadays,would have loved Arteta he would have added something different to the team