TheHig

Reaction score
Just about to play a match, and noticed that in my assitant feedback, it says Arteta is having problems motivating himself to play for me ?
Anyone had that before what should I do, sell him, drop him lol ?

maybee give him praise or give him a rest. or just give him a nice contract with goal and assits bones in it

Forget the contract for the time being...

All it means is your reputation isn't that great, all you need to do is have a succesful season, keep morale high, praise or criticise when you need to and just prove to him you're a capable manager, he'll soon learn to love you!

yeah usually when a good side I would think its better tostart with a reputation with caps, I fogot in my actual game but since I am pretty much winning a lot nobody complains.

well ive had a storming start to the season, 14 games in with everton and second in the league, but its still early days, its effecting his performance might loan him out in january.

well ive had a storming start to the season, 14 games in with everton and second in the league, but its still early days, its effecting his performance might loan him out in january.

Don't do that if you want to keep him!!!! Did you see Chelsea sending Frank Lampard out on loan just because he wasn't happy with Big Phil??? No, you didn't, becauswe if they did, he would never have come back!!!!

yeah but this is FM man, it is still not THAT complex although now I've got it more or less right I'd like it to be more complex, but I'll be satisfied with a decent AI

No problem at all! Just play, win, and try your best! He will soon "have faith in you". Happened with me with Arteta, Cahill, Yakubu and a lot of players!

just leave him out for the next few games or the rest of the season see how he reacts if you are in or near the transfer window look for another player with his abilty and try and sign him

Give him praise its happened with me beforeoO). after a while he will be fine or you could just give him a rest for a week or two? and if your winning games he wont get unhappy.

ive got a diff problem
how and where do u play him
with his attributes he should be one of my top players but his stats are pretty average