CodeX

Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

this thread is just about to stick Artisan's Teamtalk Guide for FM14 to these boards, they are working insanely well from then on and belong remembered.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Talks

A lot of people have sent me quite a few messages about what i do for my team talks and these people are right to want to take this aspect of the game serious. Although it must be said that I have not done directed research on team talks, I have had a lot of experience and will be working off that for this section. So here you go. It might seem a bit much at the start but when you get used to it, you will not need to read this section anymore. It will become intuitive. TRUST ME !

Pre-match Team Talks
I usually link this to my teams form and the pre-match analysis comments. Think about the analysis comments as a sort of summary from a TV show like soccer saturday or match of the day. It is definitely more accurate than the numerical odds you get a few days before the game and is usually different. It usually appears on the second screen on match day after the formations screen. Example below.

Home Games
I listed the some base scenarios that should sort of cover most situations. Listed evry situation is really tedious and I might update it later if need be.

Clear Favourites + Good Form : Expect A Performance (Aggresive or Assertive) + Pick Up where Left off for top performers in previous game

Favourite + Decent Form : Expect A Performance (Assertive) or For the Fans (Calm, Assertive)

Expected to Draw/Narrow Win + Previous good Game : Usually don't say anything or Pick Up where Left off for top performers in previous game.

Expected to loose Heavily: Usually don't say anything or No pressure (calm)

Rival Game or Cup Final/Semi: Expect A Performance (Passionate) if in good form or For the Fans (Passionate) in all other situations

Away Games
Clear Favourites + Good Form : Expect A Performance (Aggresive or Assertive) + Pick Up where Left off for top performers in previous game

Favourite + Decent Form : For the Fans (Calm, Assertive)

Expected to Draw/Narrow Win + Previous good Game : Usually don't say anything or Pick Up where Left off for top performers in previous game.

Expected to loose Heavily: No pressure (calm)

Rival Game or Cup Final/Semi: For the Fans (Passionate)

Halftime Team Talk
As you would have expected, I link this to the halftime score and also individual performances. But I also link it back to pre match analysis as well to determine the tone that I use. I put players into 3 categories based on there rating (Bad < 6.8), (Average 6.8), (Good > 6.8), (Great > 7.2). I will start with the general team talk the talk about individual after

Clear Favourites + Winning by over 2 goals or more: Happy with Football being Played (Assertive)
Clear Favourites + Winning by a goal: Things are going well but could be better (Assertive) or Complacency (Calm)
Clear Favourites + Drawing:
Clear Favourites + Loosing: Expect Better (Aggressive) or Show me something Else (Aggressive)

Favourite + Winning by over 2 goals or more: Say Nothing or Happy with Football being Played (Calm)
Favourite + Winning by a goal: Say Nothing
Favourite + Drawing: Expect Better (Assertive)
Favourite + Loosing: Expect Better (Assertive, Calm) or Show me something Else (Assertive, Calm)

Narrow Win + Winning by over 2 goals or more: Happy with Football being Played (Assertive)
Narrow Win + Winning by a goal: Could be better (Calm/Cautious)
Narrow Win + Drawing: Could be better (Assertive)
Narrow Win + Loosing: Expect Better (Calm)

Expected to loose Heavily + Winning by 2 goals or more : Happy with Football being Played (Passionate)
Expected to loose Heavily + Winning by a goal : Happy with Football being Played (Calm)
Expected to loose Heavily + Drawing: Happy with Football being Played (Calm)
Expected to loose Heavily + Loosing: Show me Something Else if loosing heavily (Assertive) + No Pressure if narrowly loosing (Calm)

Individual Halftime
(Bad < 6.8) : Not Happy With performance (Assertive if Loosing) (Calm if winning)
(Average 6.8): No Individual Talk
(Good > 6.8) Have faith/there is more to come (Calm)
(Great > 7.2): Happy with performance (Assertive)

Post Match
Follows the same principle for the halftime team and individual team talks

This is it. Like he mentioned up above, once you are getting used to apply them you are getting routined to it. This guide has helped me in so many ways in so many different kind of divisions and it is been posted 3 years ago.

I can only hugely recommend them!

Have fun,
I hope everyone of you is having a good time FM'ing (K)

For a team work a proper guideline and team talk is important. I have read about your team talk and I must say this is much more impressive for the reader. To work for a team a proper guidance and teamwork is necessary. I have a tool for coursework help online which provide you a proper guidance for about writing skills. Hope to see more info about this.

For a team work a proper guideline and team talk is important. I have read about your team talk and I must say this is much more impressive for the reader. To work for a team a proper guidance and teamwork is necessary. I have a tool for coursework help online which provide you a proper guidance for about writing skills. Hope to see more info about this. Friday Night Funkin
I need a really good leader, and the people on the team have to be really top. then the job can run.