Artur Boruc Leaving ?

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
With Zaluska already joining at the end of the season does that mean Boruc is on his way out Celtic Park ? what do you think ? :D

I'm sure if they receive a decent enough offer he will be gone.

hmm cant see it myself, He is worshipped there. Personally i think he is far 2 overrated and makes alot of errors is out of shape and is a ***** but thats just me

hope he does leave though he is Scotlands shame :p

I would agree he is a ***** but end of the day he justy gives out what he gets from all us fans - we only hate him because he plays for clubs we don't like if it was a Rangers keeper i would live him to because he just gives out what he gets and alot of fans can't take when he sticks up the finger - yes its unprofessional but we all call him a ****** and so on for 90 mins every game so let him give it back doesn't bother me. As for the mistakes yes hes cost Celtic a lot of points and is unprofessional at times but how many points has he saved Celtic from droppin although Zaluska is a great replacement for him and i think thats the reason he has been brought in although it could be to keep Artur Boruc in line as they are good friends ? I would be more happy if boruc left and mcgeady stayed as boruc saves them more often. But they will only get about 5-7 mil for him Craig Gordon is better