• Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 8K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Artur Kas'kov- Metalurg Zp
D.O.B: 18/11/1991
Nationality:Ukrainian
Position: Striker

Strengths:Pace, flair, 1st touch, dribbling, technique (the fact that he is very young)
Weaknesses: Crossing, heading, off the ball, jumping

Description: Promising Forward
Personality: Very Loyal

View attachment 84139View attachment 84140View attachment 84141

This is what he can do...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fokl5o4qVkY"]YouTube- Artur Kas'kov - Metalurg Zp[/ame]

Looks a bargain at 1.6 million Raikan, what league's do you have loaded to sign him?

i have a few loaded Jack, but i presume you would just have to have the Ukrainian league loaded as playable, not sure if he would just be on the large database with England, France, Germany etc ;)
any luck? :D

What a goal haha... wish i had a good enough graphics card to view the 3d match in that quality!

Looks like a good player but hes not on my game. great find mate :)

I bought this guy in a network game, he scored a hat trick at Anfield in the second season! (i was Everton and won 3-2)

i recommend him for mid-table teams or lower

wish i had a good enough graphics card to view the 3d match in that quality!

lol

I've always wondered how old computers people who play FM series have :) I guess something from the 90's usually?

haha ive just got a small form hp compaq with on board graphics... the computers not that old, its quick but the graphics are poor.

He looks awesome! with flair 20!?! OMG thats a bonus! Seems very promising! Hope to see him develop into a top class striker =)

He looks awesome! with flair 20!?! OMG thats a bonus! Seems very promising! Hope to see him develop into a top class striker =)
yeah cheers mate, i am too :D thinking of loaning him out this season, Guilherme just came back from loan and still have Milevskiy and bought Neymar (for the 1st time in my Fm10 :wub:) and play 1 upfront, going to see if i can send him to like Roma or something (they have better facilites than me and i sent Zozulya there last season and he ended up playing like 15 games or so and scoring about 8 goals) will keep it updated :D

Awesome, Guilherme is class too! You might wanna sacrifice abit by prioitising NEymar and him up front? :P since Guilherme is capable of playing as AMC. But still, decision is still yours haha. Hes a gem imo. :)

I'm playing as Everton and my scout says he can become a good Coca Cola League 1 striker should I still buy him?

That was a very good goal :P
Interesting to see if many big clubs start to come in for him when his reputation grows

Looks very good nice find!

Only thing that lets him down is the very poor off the ball rating. But hes only 17 and that can improve in time, loading Ukrainian leagues from now on :p

Another great player.

Keep up the good work. :)

Have you got any videos of other young players mate.?
Good find btw

Good find Raikan, again. Unfortunately not on my current save. Im gonna guess you need the Ukranian leagues.

Looks very good nice find!

Only thing that lets him down is the very poor off the ball rating. But hes only 17 and that can improve in time, loading Ukrainian leagues from now on :p
yeah his off the ball was a bit of a let down, it is increasing though :D i set his Wide Play to Normal though :wub: he has got some competition now that i have brought in Neymar and have Guilerme back ;)

That was a very good goal :P
Interesting to see if many big clubs start to come in for him when his reputation grows
cheers, i thought it was too <) Juventus wanted him, Roma, Nancy Lorraine and Parma are after him now, might loan him out or loan out Neymar for a season, still deciding ;)

I'm playing as Everton and my scout says he can become a good Coca Cola League 1 striker should I still buy him?

as mentioned below, scouts are not to be trusted ;) stats speak for themselves :D

I have Kas'kov on my save. He looks good. got him for 1mil. I've loaded the region Eastern Europe. I think thats what has him loaded :P

Back