Artur Kas'kov - Metalurg ZP

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 8K
it's shame that i can't have him if i don't start with Ukrainian league :(

Turned out a little bit differently on mine - a lot better aerially, not quite as good in terms of acceleration and finishing though. Using tugs training. I thinnk he's by far the most fouled player in the league this season in my save. Finally got decent staff this season and hoping to see a little more technical/mental development. I have Lukaku incoming next season so I have to make a choice between selling german Pacheco and Jendrisek so I can get all my strikers playing time (Otoo, Naki and Cristaldo will be kept in a 433).

I also picked up another guy from Metalurg faily cheaply in the 3rd season that looks ok Denys Garmash for 210K

Last edited:
also gets nailed alot in my game, how do you play him? what role?
i play him in Striker - Trequirista (all PI left as defualt)

how do you have enough money to buy neymar at dinamo kiev? do they give you a lot of budget?

ot:
you need ukranian leagues loaded to find him

also gets nailed alot in my game, how do you play him? what role?
i play him in Striker - Trequirista (all PI left as defualt)

complete forward, usually in support duty as I flank him with 2 poachers in a 433. Occasionally as an Advanced forward in a 41212, No specific PI instructions, trying to get his ppm's sorted through tutoring hopefully he picks up places shots and lobs keeper

Last edited:
I also picked up another guy from Metalurg faily cheaply in the 3rd season that looks ok Denys Garmash for 210K

follow this link here and go to my post at #6 an follow the links to all the names in there, hope it helps :D

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f60/players-for-dinamo-t15982.html

here are some more great young Ukrainians :D

Eugene Opanasenko - Dinamo Moscow
View attachment 88858
Artem Kravets - Dinamo Kiev
View attachment 88861
Kyrylo Pertov - Dinamo Kiev
View attachment 88862
Roman Bezus - Vorskla
View attachment 88863
Vitaliy Balashaov - Chornomorets
View attachment 88864
Vitaliy Ivanko - Metalurg D
View attachment 88865
Maxym Koval - Metalurg Zp
View attachment 88859

how do you have enough money to buy neymar at dinamo kiev? do they give you a lot of budget?

ot:
you need ukranian leagues loaded to find him
yes they do actually, 1st season got around 12 million and 2nd season i got 13.5 million :D
it is the 1st time i have ever bought Neymar in Fm10 though :D

i would assume you need the Ukrainian league loaded yes ;)

Last edited:
Yeah I have 2/3rds of my team are from the bargain bin and your recent ukrainian posts. Was trying to get Taras and Dusan but Juve and Roma beat me to them. Got my revenge this season by getting Lukaku
bastards wont stop harrassing them at the moment too :D i have loaned Bezus out to Juve for a season though (well last season, he is at Leverkusen now)
Taras is being hounded by pretty much every major club from every league XD so frikking irritating ;)

Good stuff, i still have Guilherme, Zozuyla, Alan, Thiago Biricia, Milevskiy, Neymar, Renan Oliviera as my Striking force, going to sell off Alan and retraining Neymar as Amr :D

so far at Atletico Madrid :P was injured for 7 weeks as well, been bringing him on as sub to get back to match fitness, so he is not on the pitch for long :P
View attachment 99638

off the topic-it will be interesting to make a story if your dinamo game

off the topic-it will be interesting to make a story if your dinamo game
thanks pal, nah, not into stories hey ;) it would have made a killer story I am not going to lie ;)
this is my Ateltico season so far :D
1st season i took over:
View attachment 99996
current season:
View attachment 99997

(on topic, Kas'kov has learnt shoots from distance and i cannot get him to unlearn it, it completely changed his game, whatever you do, do not get him to learn it (he picked it up from tutoring :S)

Back