ArturoDomini

Reaction score
Hey all. I decided to create a tactic that would also work for smaller teams. Thus my choice of Swansea.

After several games of luck and failure I came up with what seems to be a quite impressive formation.

View attachment 344370View attachment 344369

THE TACTICS:

I wanted my team to play attractive attacking football but still be solid at the back. Attack is performed through the wings, with two central midfielders spreading the ball from deep. One striker plays as a false 9, to be some kind of a link between deep midfield and attack. Through balls towards wingers cutting inside are essential.

Defensive line pushes up higher, so they intercept majority of passes.

I wanted them to move the ball slower, because I feared they would lose it too often. It resulted in my team having fine share of possession in every game. However, I will maybe switch it to quicker movement and see if that makes our attacking movement more unpredictible.

THE TEAM:

Players in: Victor Fischer (10.5mln EUR), Ryo Myiaichi (loan)

Players out: Michu (10mln EUR - Porto), Leroy Lita (550K EUR - Leeds)

RESULTS:

It is amazing to see that after 21 games Swansea is top of the table. Time will tell if they keep performing like that, but for now it's just WOW. See yourselves:

View attachment 344365View attachment 344364View attachment 344363View attachment 344362View attachment 344361View attachment 344360View attachment 344359

ATLETICO TEST

I was so happy with this tactic that I decided to test it with a stronger team right away. So I started a game with Atletico Madrid. Only few games played but it already seems to click:

View attachment 344352View attachment 344351

So FOLKS, test this tactic with me. I'll keep you updated for sure!

TACTIC: View attachment 344349

Interesting,

Any special OI instructions or you just let your assistant do them? Finally, any special team training and match tactic prep you used?

Interesting,

Any special OI instructions or you just let your assistant do them? Finally, any special team training and match tactic prep you used?

I think that every game and every team requires different OI, so each time I leave it to the assistant.

I forgot about training. During pre-season I set general training on tactics (high intensity). After the team gets accustomed to it, gen. training is balanced (high) and match prep. is defensive movement.

I think that every game and every team requires different OI, so each time I leave it to the assistant.

I forgot about training. During pre-season I set general training on tactics (high intensity). After the team gets accustomed to it, gen. training is balanced (high) and match prep. is defensive movement.

gotcha can't say I'll try it anytime soon cause right now my team is more suited for a 4-2-3-1, but if the oppertunity present itself I'll defiantly give it a whirl and report back my results.

thanks and good luck to your tactic :)

I'll give this a go with Gladbach*, Add me on skype xDenzy

also I'll keep you updated every now and then with ss'

Last edited:

can u plz put a ss of ur staff responsabiiy screen plz,

I played 7 games in 45 mins, I downloaded this tactic after 15 mins of being downloaded

hi what pitch size do u recommend using for a league one side with your tactic ?

I use Instant Result on a few conditions

1. If you have a good assistant such as Mauro Tassotti or Fermo Favini (I prefer Favini, he has 20 for CA and PA) then they make good calls for tactical changes. If you have crappy assistants then yeah Instant Result will fail. (Favini and Tassotti have better stats than most top-flight managers)

2. The opposition is weaker than me, they play defensively and the game is boring.

I use Instant Result on a few conditions

1. If you have a good assistant such as Mauro Tassotti or Fermo Favini (I prefer Favini, he has 20 for CA and PA) then they make good calls for tactical changes. If you have crappy assistants then yeah Instant Result will fail. (Favini and Tassotti have better stats than most top-flight managers)

2. The opposition is weaker than me, they play defensively and the game is boring.
Blah Blah , how do u think about Sunderland assistant manager can win Liverpool -_-

What were you trying to say? I have no idea. If it's meant to 'disagree' with what I do then it's opinion and not fact.

Instant Result still work great with me with ******' small team so I don't think It have any problem . I don't want to talk about this anymore .