LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent left winger/forward that I found whilst playing in the MLS, experimented with European teams and he seems to be available for free from January on most games with the odd exception when he is kept on by San Jose (the club you can find him at).

Highly recommend him has been awesome for my LA Galaxy team.

23; looks good for Championship level

Yeah sorry forgot to add a standard, but I think he would be insane! at championship level and could definitly cut it at Premiership for a Mid-table and below team. Or a good utility player for a top side!

Would like to see him in a year or two, to see if he gets better.

Would like to see him in a year or two, to see if he gets better.
Well I shall post in a year or twos time however I wouldn't take that as a given to his potential because the coaches and facilities at LA Galaxy are hardly premiership level!

The MLS is probably the equivalent of the Championship in England,much on a much smaller basis.

I will try him out and see,however I am not too confident that he would shine.

Good find though.

Well I shall post in a year or twos time however I wouldn't take that as a given to his potential because the coaches and facilities at LA Galaxy are hardly premiership level!

Yeah, true. Definetly a good find, especially for teams with low budgets. my scout says he can be signed for 600k, but I am not buying, purely as I have Robben, Ribery and co.^^)

Just literally took on 10 players, best dribble I've ever seen on this game and fired into the side netting! So annoying would have been goal of the century!

Wow i tried this dude with Cardiff was sensational!