Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in my 4th season with Betis and I have Lupoli as back-up for: Robbie Keane, Rafael Sobis and Nicklas Bendtner, so i was wondering if Lupoli gets any good and he is worth giving some games? Especially, as keane aint playing too well and bendtner aint going hotshot.

might as well try him and find out.

he's a wonderkid on my arsenal game and has got 9 goals in 6 games, i only play him in the cup atm cos he's still only 19

Well i had him in my Derby game, he played off of a target man like Howard. He scored 37 goals in about 28 games, hardly got injured and had nearly a goal a game mid season. I havent got a screen shot as its on my laptop and thats busted! But he is well worth it. Arsenal took him back after one season then said they wouldnt sell him and dismissed bids of 15mil for him!

yeah hes always done well on any game ive seen

got european striker of the year and golden boot or something one year i think

Yeah worth keeping, he scored 30+ for me. Arsenal wouldn't sell him to me either, struggled for goals in my second season without him. :(

Yeah, I'm in my 4th season with Betis and I have Lupoli as back-up for: Robbie Keane, Rafael Sobis and Nicklas Bendtner, so i was wondering if Lupoli gets any good and he is worth giving some games? Especially, as keane aint playing too well and bendtner aint going hotshot.

PERSONALLY I THINK HES BALLS. YOUR BETTER OFF WITH CARLOS VELA

PERSONALLY I THINK HES BALLS. YOUR BETTER OFF WITH CARLOS VELA

True...but he'll cost much more...and seeing as how he already has Lupoli that was a pointless comment...

Personally...i'd give him a go...if keane's playing poo then Lupoli can't do any worse can he..

I had him with Arsenal and had sold him to Inter Milan, looked on his profile I saw Wonderkid otherwise I wouldn't sold him for 7 mi;. but do you think i can get him on my rangers game and for how much?