SebastianRO

Reaction score

Name
: Arturo Vidal
Club: Bayern 04 Leverkusen
Approximate Transfer Fee:13.250.000 - 1st Season (Minimum Fee Release Clause)
Strenghts: Agression 19 WorkRate 18 Tackling 16 Tehnique 16 Penalty Taking 18
Determination 18 Agility 16 He can play anywhere from SW to AMC - Just Incredible
Weaknesses: Doesn't really have one
Personality: Determined
Scout Report: See the bottom image.
Personal Opinion: One of the best miedfielders in the game and realtively cheap. No matter what team I was playing, if I had money I buyed him and every time he was awesome. It worked best as Box-To-Box Miedfielder for me.

Last edited:
signed him for my Spurs side, quality player/

Took over Bayern just before the start of the 4th season and brought Vidal in for just £4M and he's still only 26 - absolutely brilliant.

One of my favorite MC in the game. Can pass,tackle, dictate ,create and develops really fast too. But his long shot sometimes annoying

signed him on fm2010, was absolutely brilliant, this was in about 2014 so he probably matured a bit.

Hes amazing not just in the game but in real life i feel hes one of the un sung heroes of the german league

nice to see he's a quality player, just signed him with sevilla for 4.5 m €, coming in january :)

amazing player, very well known but still quality

great player, dirty though and the long shots can be annoying unless they burst the net.

he is a beast whenever I have bought him
superb player

Had him in my everton team, played the 4-5-1 with fellaini dm, scott parker cm with vidal absolutely solid they got me 3rd that season, awesome player :)

holding midfielder and deep lying playmaker in one :)

I can't decide where to play him, Deep Lying Playmaker Support OR Ball Winning Midfielder Defend. What role should I play him to get the best out of him?

Thanks.