which player should i use also who should take corners ?

Sure what else do you need? I'm a bit new here so let me know what all you require and I'll provide it to you
For example what player to use in any position also any specific for the set piece?

For example what player to use in any position also any specific for the set piece?

Starting 11 - Positions and Roles and Stats

Attachments

• Positions and Roles.jpg
    Positions and Roles.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 323
  • BEST PLAYER POSITIONS.jpg
    BEST PLAYER POSITIONS.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 339
Starting 11 - Positions and Roles and Stats
How you train the players,individual training and team training.
Also who should take the corners and free throws?Any specific about the kind of players that i should use?

Also who should take the corners and free throws?Any specific about the kind of players that i should use?

Harvey Elliot should take corners. Or Rayan Cherki, both are great and accurate.This is for both the left and right side.
Throw ins I usually settle on the fullbacks, ie Hoever on the right and Catalano on the left. I don't use long throws.

Attachments

• Corners - Left and Right.png
    Corners - Left and Right.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 239

For Individual Training I make them train in the position I find them ideal for the system. I put the youngsters on double intensity. I may give individual training for shooting or passing too. I put any DM on training to dictate tempo as well.

As for team training, I have attached the screenshot too. I usually keep it medium. Chance Creation and Conversion is what we focus on most of the times, alongside Defending Engaged and DIsengaged. This are the last two matches for my season, an FA Cup Final and European Champions Cup final. Morale is high and I plan to keep it that way. ;)

Attachments

• Training.jpg
    Training.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 217
  • Training Team.jpg
    Training Team.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 189
I create a lot chances but not a lot of goals that is the reason i asked for any specific info.Thanks

I create a lot chances but not a lot of goals that is the reason i asked for any specific info.Thanks

Yeah, Harvey Elliot and Wilfried Gnonto (my prized possession) come up with most of the goals. Cherki, Bellingham and new sigining Pedri are the providers, usually. My full backs attack and we work on crosses a lot (a al Trent and Robbo). We are a bit like Chelsea 04/05, 2 goals minimum, very hard to break down. The odd game with the correct training, press conference and pre match pep talk, we smash 5 or 6 at least. I'd say that comes up once every 4 or 5 games.

No worries, man. Let me know anything else you may need.