as anyone made a world class tactic yet for fm 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

simbo

Reaction score
on fm 12 i had a few great tactics but on this one i have been 5 different teams and about 14 tactics but can't get any of them to tackle teams just play right through me as anyone made a good tactic yet ?

try this m8 its not far off :phttp://www.sendspace.com/file/l5839x:p 3 5 2 use attack movement on training and balanced focus high

jesus Christ, what a post this was, Thought i would give my input of useless posts seen as we are down to this.

Also btw, yeah there is one tactic, 80 pages down, its got 500 games 98000 wins, 4000000 goals and a win ratio of 800%.

if you have downloaded 14 tactics and cant get them to work, I have some bad new for you.

Last edited:
Also btw, yeah there is one tactic, 80 pages down, its got 500 games 98000 wins, 4000000 goals and a win ratio of 800%.

if you have downloaded 14 tactics and cant get them to work, I have some bad new for you.

The guys asking for help not a crappy reply like this were not all experts at tactics give the guy a brake

FM13's ME has proven to be resistant to plug and play tactics so far. You need to spend the time actually managing your team and the matches just like a real manager, which is the point of the game. People have become too reliant on a super tactic, myself included, and have had a hard time with this year's edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.