idontsparkle

Reaction score
For a fun new challenge, I decided to "holiday" till june 2025. and this is where my story will start.

This is my fictional Biography and before anyone ask's yes I do share the same name as a certain actor :p

Robert William Pattinson was a professional footballer during his career. He rose the youth camp of Bolton Wanderer's FC and at 16 he made his first appearance for Bolton Wanderer's U19 squad in 2004, during a game vs the Man Utd U19's. He made an immpressive appearance for a defender, getting himself on the score sheet, and preventing an almost certain goal.

This garnered him the attention from then Manager Sam Allaradyce
175px-Sam_allardyce.JPG

Who after the game had this to say

Robert Pattinson, is going to be a star player for Bolton in the future, he made an impressive display veruse the Utd U19's and I will be keeping a close eye on him for the future
Sam Allardyce - Bolton Evening News

From then on, it was plain sailing for Robert, he was called up to the first team squad during a premier league clash versus Manchester United at the age of 19.

During the game, he picked us his first major injury of his career, suffering a twisted knee during a challenge with Rio Ferdinand.

After the game, the physio's told him that the injury he sustained, could potentially be career ending, and that he would be unable to train or play for at least 8 months.

The next 8 months were **** for him, the pain, the prospect of ending a potential career at just 19, almost ended with him committing suicide. During the last few months, he attended psychotherapy session's and with the help of the psychiatrist, he managed to overcome the trauma, and managed to resume full training.

When he was 24, Liverpool bought him from Bolton for a fee of £4.5 million, and he was going to feature in the first team plans.

He finished his career with Liverpool at 28, during a clash with arch rivals Manchester United, he suffered a devastating tackle, which left his right leg broken in 2 places, and twisting his dodgy knee in the process.

The Doctor's told him, he would never be able to play professionally again, however, instead of heading towards depression, he vowed to keep in the game, so with the compensation package given to him by Liverpool, he attended various Managerial / Coaching course's and spent most of his "managerial" career at Liverpool as a part-time Youth Coach.

On the 11th October 2025, he got his first chance at being a Manager, when French Lique 2 side AS Beauvais Oise, parted ways with its current manager, after a poor season in Ligue 1 resulting in there relegation back to Ligue 2. The Chairman Alberto Zapater, believes that Robert Pattinson, has what it takes to be the clubs next Manager.

AS Beauvais Oise

150px-ASBeauvais.svg.png

Founded: 1986
Finances: Secure
Estimated Value: £9.75M (Loan Debt: £8.75M)
Average Attendance: 7044
Youth Facilities: Average
Training Facilities: Adequate

History

1988 - Gambardella Cup - Runner's Up
1996 - French National 1 - B - Runner's Up
2000 - French National - Winner's
2006 - French CFA - Winner's
2015 - Relegation from Ligue 2
2024 - Promoted from Ligue 2
2024 - Ligue 2 - Third Place
2025 - Relegation from Ligue 1​

Have not played, any games with them yet, and I'm currently looking for potential transfers to bring in

Hot Prospects of the Team
19Javier.png

Current Ability:91
Potential Ability:152

BertrandRamrez.png

Current Ability: 69
Potential Ability: 136

Not the best of Regens, but Javier atleast, is going to be one of the best members of the team, and with him being my only viable Defensive Midfielder at the current moment, he is indispensable to the club, and is going to be guaranteed first team player.

Looking at the youth squad, there is noone else with the potential to be a first team member of the club, so I won't keeping any more of them on.

Top Players

Not the Best of Keeper's, but is my squads best keeper.
Current Ability: 134
Potential Ability: 154
1DanieleRubino.png

My Best Striker.
Current Ability: 127
Potential Ability: 146
9Guilherme.png

Backroom Staff​

At the moment, the team is struggling, with no assistant manager, one coach, one youth coach, one physio, one scout, one goalkeeping coach, and one fitness coach.

So the first course of action will be to try and bring in, the staff that we need.

Club Affiliation's

Feeder Club - FC Dieppe
Feeder Club - FC Saint-Leu PB 95
Parent Club - Lazio

After having a look at these, think I will cancel the link to FC Dieppe as it is costing £13.68k Per Annum, and even though the club is financially secure, I do not think the link i in the best interests to the club, especially since the other feeder club link, is not costing us anything.

The link to Lazio as being our parent club, is going to be excellent, and I think to bolster the squad, I will look to loan some of there unused 1st team players, reserves and youth's.
The link to them, nets us £38k per annum, also as part of the link, Lazio have the first option to buy any players from us, which could be good.

Tell me what you can think guys, as im excited about this save heh.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

October​

My first month in charge, what can I say, Its given me time to get to know the squad, see about brining in some players.

Ive been impressed with two particular players this month

Daniele Rubino - Has made some impressive saves, in the games he's been there for, really is the first keeper of choice

Guilherme - Really is my strongest striker, has made some impressive appearances, during the 3 games, that have been played since I took charge, will definitely be keeping him.

So far, I think the squad has what it takes to be a top table finish.

Have brought in two new scouts, a new goalkeeping coach, a new first team coach, a new coach, and a new Physio, these are brining much needed staff to the backroom, still need to find an assistant manager, and coaches.

Results

Home - A.S.B.O 5-2 SC Bastia
Jouse Jeannin, Guilherme, Joel Ollivier, Alexandre N'Gadi(2)

Good Result as my first game in charge, was pleased with the team and N'Gadi particularly impressed with his 2 goals.

Away - A.S.B.O 1-0 FC Gueugnon/B]
Guilherme

With the Media informing, that even though We were the stronger team, that our poor away form during the season, might mean we lose, I was excited to see Guilherme score, would of liked to win by more, however, hopefully this instils faith in me as a Manager, and faith in the players, and hopefully the fans will be pleased.

Home - A.S.B.O 2-3 FC Rouen
Alberto, Jose Alberto

Was a close game, didn't help that my new right back got injured 15mins in, and I didn't have a replacement right back on the bench, which is a big mistake I made, so we had a DC in that position, so it seems the opposition exploited the weakness, and despite the best effort of backup keeper Andrea Peretti, FC Rouen came away with the win.

Transfers

Busy in the Transfer, I brought in a total of 11 People, all on Free Transfers, to bring in some much needed quality to the team, as well as backups to the first team players.

In

From What I can tell, some of these have a bright future here, with a fair bit of potential. Gil Marques, Alberto, Jose Alberto and Alan Delahunty have become first team choices for there respective positions.

With these signings I hope to be able to achieve, what the club and the fans expect of me.

Out

Yanis Benkhalifa - Free, from what I could tell from the club's records, he fell out of favour with the previous Manager, and has been transfer listed for some time, when I arrived I checked him out, and he will not feature in my first team plans, so good luck to him!

League Table

Currently lying in 14th Place, with me in charge, and the quality the team has, I hope to meet, if not exceed the predictions and expectations of 5th place.

Ligue2.png

Great start, and a really good idea. You seem to have some bad luck against Man United though.

You have also made a couple of really good signings, and I just noticed Toulouse are in Ligue 2 :O

Hehe was fictional background, but i detest man united so :p and with liverpool being my childhood fav club, and currently living in bolton, id thought it would be ideal for my fictional biography to involve being injured then career injured by man u:p

Yeah, Im hoping that the ones ive signed will do well for me in L2, and if I get promoted at all to L1(wont be this season maybe next) that i can sell them on for a bit of dough heh.

Oh and with lazio being my parent club, I couldn't request any loans when i was going through there players >.> thats a bit ****

update later tonight, been a bit busy recently

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:01 PM ----------

Mates keeping me busy with league of legends, will do a nov/dec update later tonight.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:17 PM ----------

Sorry about the late update but here it goes.

November

November has been a fantastic month, only 4 games played, but my new signings seem to be fitting in well, my strongest left back wants to leave, just cant find a club who want him, have a backup Left back who is demanding a better contract so he's going, so its going to be down to my new signing left back to take the job, and I'm hoping to sign a backup left back in the near future.

Results

A - A.S.B.O 1-0 Dijon FCO
Gil Marques

A - A.S.B.O 4-0 Paris FC - French cup 7th Round
Alberto, Gil Marques, Guilherme, Josue Jeannin

H - A.S.B.O 2-0 Havre FC
Petros papatheodorou, Jousue Jeannin

H - A.S.B.O 2-0 Evian TG FC
Guilherme, Alberto

Some fantastic results, have been really pleased with the team this month.

Player of the Month: Gil Marques

He has been a phenomenal signing, getting himself on the score sheets, setting up assists, giving it 100%, and he has guaranteed his spot in the first team.

Transfers

I didn't make any divulges into the transfer market at all this month, I have no need to, my team is strong enough as it is.

A lot of "out's" went from my youth squad this month, none of them were any good though, and managed to sell off the only reserve player for 120k.

December

Been a dreadful month of results, was knocked out the french cup on penalties, despite dominating the game :/

One of my best strikers spent most of the month injured, as did one of the top centre mids, which hampered my squad a bit, the backups did they job well enough,

Results

A - A.S.B.O 1-2 Toulouse FC
Joel Ollivier

A - A.S.B.O 3-1 LOSC Lille Metropole
Jouse Jeaninn(2), Joel Olliver

H - A.S.B.O 1-1 AC Ajaccio
Alessandro D'Ambrosio

A - A.S.B.O 1-1(2-4p) Amiens SC football - French Cup 8th Round
Guilherme

A - A.S.B.O 0-1 Amiens SC football

Disappointing month for results, only winning one game, it seems the injured players were really missing, then the embarrassing performance in the French Cup 8th round, had to continue when the team beat us again in a Ligue 2 clash, disappointing as there our closest rivals.

Player of the Month: Alessandro D'Ambrosio

He made an impressive debut, despite ending the game in a draw, if it wasn't for him it would of been a loss, he was brought in to replace Joel Ollivier who left on a free.
Transfers

Only made one new signing this month

The only player to leave was Joel Ollivier, who was not good enough for the squad, for the wage he was on and wanted.