KazMaras

Reaction score
What I want to know is if you win Ligue 2 in your first season as AS Monaco, does Dmitry Rybolovlev inject some of his own cash in AS Monaco once in Ligue 1? ......... the reason why I ask is FM 2013 refers to AS Monaco as being flush with cash, or being a 'oil rich' football club .................... also seeing as you get 15 million euros at the start of the game, surely that means when it comes to transfer budgets and AS Monaco - you get 4 times what a football who spends what they earn? .................................. also how much player pull does AS Monaco have once in Ligue 1?

I ve had two saves with Monaco.

In both I won promotion and the two cups in the first season.

In both I got 25m+ to spend in the summer window after the first season.

But RUBOLOVLEV kept pumping in money which meant i could buy very expensive players using instalments without worrying about financial consequences.

Once I went to Ligue 1 I never got rejected by anybody (I rarely got rejected while in Ligue 2) but maybe it was due to the fact that I had qualified for the EUROPA LEAGUE via winning the cup(s).

I've played around with....... 4-1-3-2, 4-1-2-1-2, 4-2-2-2 and now more of a 4-1-2-2-1/4-3-3

I would recommend using 4-1-2-2-1/4-3-3 with AS Monaco, the reason because you have some great attacking wide me at your disposal and kinda light upfront with regards to strikers who can put the ball in the back of the net. Also you have a good mix of DM's and CM's at the club already, some that can play both as a DM and as a CM .... mix and match, you got a good selection there.