matox13

Banned
Reaction score
im going to start a save with Monaco after getting sacked twice...

its the far better team of league 2... but i just cant find a working tactic, tried downloaded and my owns, hired a good assistant with motivating skills

who should i buy? what tactic u recommend???

third time must be the one...

I'm playing with Monaco as well and I don't understand how weak the players seem when playing against other teams. I mean the team has Ocampos, Bazarite, Ndinga, Mendy, Toure etc all Ligue 1 players and I got whopped through all my pre season games. I started the season with 2 draws before I recorded my first win. I even bought Viatri from Boca and in 7 games the guy hasn't scored yet. I am currently playing in a 4-3-3 formation.

well, time passed, and now an update

first season: i struggled very badly until xmas... was very luck no not have been sacked, and my job status was "very insecure" till rest of season, but with a brilliant comeback, and koflok's tactic, i managed to climb till 3rd place, and got promoted.
although replayed the final game several times against tours fc away due to dont believing how dumb can become a team in this game...
in my first season in ligue 1, brought some players in, and started using a tactic from another site. things went pretty good, although inconsistency and dumness strike, and what was set to a cl spot in mid season ended up just at 4th place

last season bought some players in again, like kirchhoff pjanic and ademilson, used same tactics with a few tweacks and managed to win Europa League and Ligue 1, despite spoiling a 3-0 lead against spartak mockba and advancing only at penalties, with the subsequent taking the pistol on the dressing room and threatened my players to shoot their legs if they play like this once again.

now im the regning champions of france and new season started... but no good at all... despite having the far best team in france, lost matches against craps like rennes or drawing after winning 2-0 against auxerre... but the last match was joy... changed to the "shotgun and pistol" tactic and managed a 2-1 comeback win at the European Super Cup against two time champions of Europe FC Bayern...

now, after i wake up (going to sleep now) ill face the Champions League against milan and man utd (sporting cp the other one)
and looking for sort things out on the league after an awful start (2 points 3 games, and my pistol shown again on dressing room)

my fb's arent playing well, dont surprise if corchia or coentrao appear on newspapers lying in a hospital with their knees blown...

by the way... this game is great, but me needs fix asap, i understand that sometimes upsets occur and crappy teams can ****** some points, but here blunders galore and some goals just are because players dont run where they must and worse, they reach the ball first just for letting it go... or giving it right away to the guys with the wrong shirt...

well, time passed, and now an update

first season: i struggled very badly until xmas... was very luck no not have been sacked, and my job status was "very insecure" till rest of season, but with a brilliant comeback, and koflok's tactic, i managed to climb till 3rd place, and got promoted.
although replayed the final game several times against tours fc away due to dont believing how dumb can become a team in this game...
in my first season in ligue 1, brought some players in, and started using a tactic from another site. things went pretty good, although inconsistency and dumness strike, and what was set to a cl spot in mid season ended up just at 4th place

last season bought some players in again, like kirchhoff pjanic and ademilson, used same tactics with a few tweacks and managed to win Europa League and Ligue 1, despite spoiling a 3-0 lead against spartak mockba and advancing only at penalties, with the subsequent taking the pistol on the dressing room and threatened my players to shoot their legs if they play like this once again.

now im the regning champions of france and new season started... but no good at all... despite having the far best team in france, lost matches against craps like rennes or drawing after winning 2-0 against auxerre... but the last match was joy... changed to the "shotgun and pistol" tactic and managed a 2-1 comeback win at the European Super Cup against two time champions of Europe FC Bayern...

now, after i wake up (going to sleep now) ill face the Champions League against milan and man utd (sporting cp the other one)
and looking for sort things out on the league after an awful start (2 points 3 games, and my pistol shown again on dressing room)

my fb's arent playing well, dont surprise if corchia or coentrao appear on newspapers lying in a hospital with their knees blown...

by the way... this game is great, but me needs fix asap, i understand that sometimes upsets occur and crappy teams can ****** some points, but here blunders galore and some goals just are because players dont run where they must and worse, they reach the ball first just for letting it go... or giving it right away to the guys with the wrong shirt...

high mate try using my brendon rogers tactic v2000 give that a go , i think it might help :)