LILCON2K10

Reaction score
Hiya, I've got a player called Morgan Karmin and Chateauroux are trying to sign him on loan, 12K monthly fee and 10% wages, it always falls through and every time it does they try again and fail miserably, just wondering if there is anyway to stop them trying to loan him when they can't, I've tried offering him out for no fees on loan yet they still offer the same thing.

Here's a pic of howmany times in 1 day they try to sign him.

View attachment 375977

Cheers :)

Hiya, I've got a player called Morgan Karmin and Chateauroux are trying to sign him on loan, 12K monthly fee and 10% wages, it always falls through and every time it does they try again and fail miserably, just wondering if there is anyway to stop them trying to loan him when they can't, I've tried offering him out for no fees on loan yet they still offer the same thing.

Here's a pic of howmany times in 1 day they try to sign him.

View attachment 375977

Cheers :)

sorry can't help but had that in my fulham one and Millwall kept on trying to sign Marcello Trotta on loan but eventually they just stopped but sooo annoying

I know it is mate, everyday I see the same thing and it fails every time haha, put up with it long enough so I'm sure I can wait for them to stop

Have you tried changing the players transfer status to 'Unavailable For Loan'?