madridboy1986

Reaction score
I'm starting a game up with Monaco (first season) but i want to do a project like Man City, PSG and I don't know who to sign or sell I'm looking for some High Profile Players for Monaco but who should they be?

got 13 Mil to spend and a wage budget of 73K any tips would be grateful, but I'm looking for some youth wonderkids players aswell oh and I'm playing with 13.3.0

You should probably focus on kids first year, because i don't think any high profile players would want to play in 2nd division. Just like in real life, Monaco only splashed the cash when they promoted.
Check the numerous wonderkids lists existing, you will find more than you can buy.

You should probably focus on kids first year, because i don't think any high profile players would want to play in 2nd division. Just like in real life, Monaco only splashed the cash when they promoted.
Check the numerous wonderkids lists existing, you will find more than you can buy.

I know I think monaco will be scary to play against next year but fun to play with :)

I play with Chelsea since i started playing this game (2004 or 2005, can't remember), so you can imagine how i felt having year after year almost 100 mil. to spend on whoever i wanted :D
I think mostly fans of Monaco will play it and those who have a large shopping list. I never played with City or PSG, and they are the big boys when it comes to money these days.

Monaco is going wild, also signing falcao! gonna be a scary team and a funny one to watch.

And as he said wait for league 1 before going for the profiles. They are one of the best if not the best in league 2 as they are.

that's very true, I wonder how much the chairman will plough into the club after you get up to ligue 1

Monaco is going wild, also signing falcao! gonna be a scary team and a funny one to watch.

And as he said wait for league 1 before going for the profiles. They are one of the best if not the best in league 2 as they are.

I know but it's a boardroom promise for the first season :S, won't mind if it was 2nd or 3rd season

I know but it's a boardroom promise for the first season :S, won't mind if it was 2nd or 3rd season

Hm strange boardroom promise for a team in league 2, ive never managed em so dont know really what you need. But look after some transferlisted high profiles, might be one or two of your interest there :)

Hm strange boardroom promise for a team in league 2, ive never managed em so dont know really what you need. But look after some transferlisted high profiles, might be one or two of your interest there :)

will do :)

Last edited:
Doing same here. currently in 20th about to be sacked.. any tips on tactics??? best team in league yet doing ****???? I got Siney Sam in for 6.5m from Leverkusen that was the only high profile plater I could get in aswell. got a few others in but no1 special at all it would seem. help me guys please

Doing same here. currently in 20th about to be sacked.. any tips on tactics??? best team in league yet doing ****???? I got Siney Sam in for 6.5m from Leverkusen that was the only high profile plater I could get in aswell. got a few others in but no1 special at all it would seem. help me guys please

I used Raikan007's Dortmund Tactic and it's working wonders, also if you have 3Mil I would buy Kozak from Lazio beast of a striker

you can also buy Adan GK from Real Madrid, Transfer listed but need to pay him at least 50k a week. Money no object though and great keeper for ligue 2