View attachment 418672

JANUARY ROUND UP

View attachment 418670

We get through the 9th round even though we played terrible

View attachment 418669

Another poor performance and this time we wasn't so lucky as we lost to Montpellier

View attachment 418668

Much better against Toulouse as we come out deserved winners

View attachment 418667

Young Argentinian Ocampos scores both goals as we advance further in the French Cup

View attachment 418666

Finally a victory against OM!

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 418665

We are still doing very well in the league and top the table going into the final months

View attachment 418567

FEBRUARY ROUND UP

View attachment 418566

A good result against Lorient with Falcao scoring the only goal

View attachment 418562

A big game against PSG and we played very well to get the three points

View attachment 418560

A very poor game from both teams but the luck was on Lyon's side.

View attachment 418558

A game we should have won

View attachment 418556

Rodriguez scored two fantastic goals in this game

View attachment 418554

This game is in March but I played it thinking it was in February. We was robbed as Hamouma scores in the dieing moments of the game

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 418551

5 points clear with 11 games to go, lets hope we can carry on our form!

View attachment 418538

MARCH ROUND UP

View attachment 418537

A good way to start of the month with Germain filling in for Falcao

View attachment 418534

Another poor performance against Lyon

View attachment 418533

A 7 goal thriller with Germain netting a hat trick

View attachment 418532

Another win leaves us in a decent league position

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 418531

8 points clear with 7 games to go!! I am hoping we can carry on our form!

View attachment 418525

END OF SEASON ROUND UP

View attachment 418524

The only goal came very early on in the game and it was enough to give us the 3 points

View attachment 418523

I was expecting a win in this game but we was stunned by Rennais as they score one goal and then park the bus

View attachment 418521

A little bit worried about the lack of discipline but we dominated this game from start to finish

View attachment 418520

The same goalscorers as the last game! They seem to be carrying us through the final hurdle

View attachment 418519

A easy match against Guingamp

View attachment 418518

We was by far the worse team in this game but the players put in a very good nights work and came out victorious

View attachment 418517

Two penalties in two minutes resulted in a stalemate in Monaco

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 418516

Comfortable winners of the Ligue 1 in our first season as Monaco manager. I am very pleased that I could win the league with the squad I had to work with.

Cavani must be crying off his *** for CL football, get him!

134m! Spend all of it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

View attachment 418419

SECOND SEASON TRANSFERS

View attachment 418411

We had Romero on loan last season so I decided to sign him as his contract was expiring

View attachment 418408

I also signed another keeper as I am moving one of our backup keepers into the reserves.

View attachment 418406

Jovetic was on the loan market so I decided to sign him for the year as he will provide good cover for my strikers

View attachment 418405

We were in need of a right back and Peruzzi has potential to be one of the best RB's in the world

View attachment 418403

Another great youngster this time we sign Balanta from River. A great CB and LB

View attachment 418402

With Abidal and Carvalho ageing I decided to sign another CB. Mangala seemed like a great choice as he can speak French so he would fit in straight away

View attachment 418401

The biggest signing of this window is Lukaku from Chelsea! We needed a new striker as Berbatov was going back to Fulham and because we have qualified for the CL I thought there is noone better than Lukaku! Young, strong, fast and overall a class player

TRANSFER SUMMARY

View attachment 418396

We used quite a lot of our money signing a lot of great players. Nothing really interesting leaving us as we only sell 1 million worth of players.

Thinking off getting a young Belgium striker ;)
Are you going to play 2 striker formation? Falcao's a poacher and a complete forward/F9 like Berba would compliment him. Young Belgians I know are Luk and Benteke, both Target Man.

Are you going to play 2 striker formation? Falcao's a poacher and a complete forward/F9 like Berba would compliment him. Young Belgians I know are Luk and Benteke, both Target Man.

Yes im using two strikers

Awesome transfers, crazy how clubs would put awesome players like Jovetic on loan!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

View attachment 418329

AUGUST ROUND UP

View attachment 418328

A poor performance against Bordeaux as we lose on penalties and miss out on a trophy

View attachment 418327

A decent start to the season as debutant Jovetic scores a goal

View attachment 418326

A great performance as we score all 3 goals in the first half to give us a nice lead going into the final 45

View attachment 418325

PSG had a very poor game here and to add insult to injury Silva was sent off!

View attachment 418324

Lukaku and Mangala score there 1st goals for the club as we dominate Reims from start to finish

View attachment 418323

A great way to end the month as Peruzzi scores his 2nd goal in added time

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 418322

A great start to the season getting maximum points. PSG and Lille having terrible starts as they both see themselves in the bottom three