madridboy1986

Reaction score
stated up a file save with AS Roma and I have 10.5 Mil to go through who should I sell I have the following 4 Main players "Wanted"

De Rossi
Michael Bradley
Florenzi
Pjanic

should I sell them and should I sell Borriello for 3.8 Mil but has a stupid wage @ 175K P/w

if so who should I replace them with?

sell de rossi and bradley and boriello, buy pedro obiang, onazi and leandro damiao and you will probz have money left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't sell anyone IMO, I just finished my first season with Roma and won the league, if I was you I'd ask your director of football to take over contract negotiations he will knock borellio down to below 100k and he's a solid back up striker only person I bought in was massimo Bruno who by January had pushed gervino out the team selection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Im currently in my first season with Roma and LOVING it, I can feel this is gonna be my longggggggggg save this year lol, Borriello is really hard to get rid of, I even offered him out for FREE and no one takes him because of those ridiculous wages, I got rid of de rossi by swapping him for Januzaj, im sure that might seem a bit mad but Januzaj will be unbelievable in a couple of seasons and de rossi's wages were mental, I wouldn't sell Florenzi yet and hes been good for me and ive heard from someone else PSG come in with a huge bid in the second season, good luck and let me know how you get on!

I would sell De Rossi, huge wages, ageing player and after first season his rating drops. Get in Yacob of WBA or Diame 3.5mil.

I have just finished my first season as AS Roma and loved it. I finished 3rd on the league and won the Italian cup. The only person I sold was Michael Bradley because Florenzi was outstanding in his first season for me and I didn't want to drop him or Strootman. I used the money from Bradley to buy Jose Sosa from Metalist because his buyout clause in the first season is 6.5 mil and his value is 10 mil and he was awesome for me. Gervinho also done really well in my first season along with Marquinho and Ljajic. Now my first season is over I am going to sell De Rossi while I can get the money for him. I am letting Burdisso go because of his wages and contemplating letting Totti go because he was terrible for me first season and it's pretty hard to drop Ljajic. Banatias value on mine has just rocketed to 15 mil on mine as well so tempted to offload him and start buying for the future and I have Jedvaj anyway.

How could you even think of letting Totti go! :p Club Legend!
Keep him around, let him tutor younger players.

I know I don't want to let him go but he barely gets a game now and he hasn't scored in like 15 games or so. Maybe I'll give him another season though we'll see. I didn't play Burdisso at all my first season either. Benatia scored like 7 goals for me last season so make sure you're playing him and Castan scored about 4 or 5 as well. What formation you playing?

Totti will retire in the second year anyway. Keep hold of Florenzi and De Rossi. If you play a system with an anchor man De Rossi is the guy to have. Florenzi is a great utility player.

Why would you ever sell DDR ? xD I guess none of you are Roma fans.

Just started my second season and sold Florenzi to Chelsea for 66 million! That's crazy money so I couldn't really reduse it but bought a few really good players with it though.

I managed to sell him to Real Madrid for 40m! But 66? wow!

Florenzi I would never sell. Glad I could sell Ljajic for 40million to Monaco in my 4th season

Yeah they offered me 43 mil at first but then I won the super cup and his value shot up so they offered 66 instead so I couldn't turn it down. I have kept Ljajic because Totti and Destro couldn't score if they was in a Brothel for like the first 2 seasons. Destro has finally started scoring now in my 3rd season and Totti is scoring screamers probably because he is retiring at the end of this season. Everyone is after Ljajic and Pjanic though but I am keeping them.

florenzi

Hi, Im currently in my first season with Roma and LOVING it, I can feel this is gonna be my longggggggggg save this year lol, Borriello is really hard to get rid of, I even offered him out for FREE and no one takes him because of those ridiculous wages, I got rid of de rossi by swapping him for Januzaj, im sure that might seem a bit mad but Januzaj will be unbelievable in a couple of seasons and de rossi's wages were mental, I wouldn't sell Florenzi yet and hes been good for me and ive heard from someone else PSG come in with a huge bid in the second season, good luck and let me know how you get on!

florenzi is an amazing talent...i sold him at the 2nd season to psg for 57 mil with 7 average rating...