connort787

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just started up a game with Roma and havein got rid off all of the oldies i have about 18 millions to spend on players in any position

I would like players that would make a big impact as soon as they come

Thanks

Dodo, Kara, Quintero, Yttegard Jensen, Lass Bangura, Diego Castro

Henriksen, Jali, Valcav Kadlec, Romario, Wellington Nem, Xulu, Necid

Sime Vrsaljko ( could be signed for 1.2m )
Rafael Toloi ( around 3-5m )
Inigo Martinez ( 5m I think )
Dodo ( you have Jose Angel though )
Milan Badelj ( 4-5m )
Kara Mbodj ( around 1m )
Iker Muniain / Antoine Griezmann ( expensive though, both cost more than 20m )
Willian
Alberto Paloschi ( 2-3m if you are an english side, dunno how much he costs for italian side though )
Darwin Quintero ( 3m )
Gylfi Sigurdsson also worth a look ( 8-10m )
Carlos Fierro and Erik Torres for future are also good

Last edited:
All you need is a RB, a CD and a ST after the 2nd season.

GK - Stek - worldclass
LB - Angel - turns worlclass
CDs - Juan and Burdisso will do the job for a couple of years; buy Kjaer - turns worldclass
RB - you have few back ups here that can be trained as a LB too - Rosi, Crescenzi and Nego

DM - De Rossi is worldclass for 4 season, Gago is almost there for a lot of seasons - buy him - he is cheap, Verre you can keep him until you get a good regen.
CM - Bertolacci - turns world class and has if I am not wrong around 160 CA, Cicciretti has -9 PA, Pjanic is good enough as dlp or AP
AM - Pjanic, Lamela - turns world class, Totti is world class for at least 1 season (depends on injuries and training schedules)

AMR/AML - Lamela, Osvaldo - very good player almost world class, Bojan and Borini (both need training but not really good for this position), Caprari turns world class and D'Alessandro turns to a very good player.

ST - Osvaldo, Totti, Borini - almost world class poacher, Bojan - world class treq, dlp but leaves after the 2nd season

So basically you try to keep your squad and develop it with the oldies who are good tutors and can make your squad of bunch of professional or determined kids. Roma and Inter produce the best Italian regens so expect every year 1 world class regen and a few that are good and you can sell for profit.

I am sure I missed some of the good young players in the youth and reserve squad.

What I usually buy if I play Roma is to buy Astori, Romario (reminds me Cafu), Verratti and Paloschi.

Last edited: