Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

AS Roma Tactic Help

Metz

Sep 17, 2010
I sold off most Roma players in the January Transfer Date, even some valuable reserve players and made around 9 new purchases which cost the club around $154 million (which is 114.72 Million Euros or 98.57 Million Pounds).

The problem I had was that I had few players and if one got injured, I would have to play a player in a position he doesn't play. I finished 1 rank off from qualifying for the Europa Cup, 1 point off from tying with Udinense in Serie A, which I would have surpassed since I had more goals, qualifying me for the Europa Cup.

Now that the first season is over and my loan players came back, I have enough players to cover if one gets injured. I am still missing atleast 1 more striker though.

Current Team:

I still have Pjanic, but I sent him off on a loan.

I am right now in the start of Season 2 in 2011 and have $9 million left for use but the board can't give me anymore at the present time. I will probably wait for the end of the season to stock up on money.

I am looking for an ideal tactic where I can get a lot of goals and few concession since I know my team is quality but they are lacking proper tactics to achieve what they can do.

Raikan007

Feb 6, 2009
look at Seydou Doumbia or Vagner Love - CSKA for another striker, maybe Destro, Paloschi?

how much can you spend on a new striker? do you have any cash?

Metz

Sep 17, 2010
I just got fired for losing to Juventus 2-1 even though I previously beat Catania 5 -1. I did save the game though long before that.

I have 11 million left for purchases but I am far away from the Summer Transfers and if I play badly, I will end up being fired again so the next matches must be played carefully.

What do you think about the players I have purchased? Will they be quality once they grow older?