Transfer Targets

Goal Keeper -

With Paddy Kenny getting on a bit and Stuart Taylor, our back up, being even older. I'm targeting a new keeper, young, but who can come straight into the first team. Marco Silvestri is still young but inexperienced in English football so I'm looking to loan him out in the first season.
Main Target - Adam Federici

Defenders -
Having only one first team centre back isn't really the best start, so I'll be looking to sign at least 2 players in that area. Full Back areas are decent with Sam Byram at right back and rotational choices between Warnock and White on the left.
Main Target - Harry Maguire

Midfielders -
A reasonable standard of central midfielders and defensive midfielders in the squad, especially having already made one signing in that area. However, there aren't any natural wide men so will need to strengthen in that area however I will be fielding a 4-1-3-2 sort of formation mainly.
Main Target - Filip Kiss

Strikers -
Having lost Ross McCormack to Fulham, we are left with Matt Smith as our main striker. With Poleon and Doukara as back up we don't have the greatest depth in that area. I expect Matt Smith to bag around the 10-15 goal mark so will be looking to bring in a 20+ goals a season striker.
Main Target - Nicky Maynard

With a transfer budget of 12m there is some room for manoeuvre, it's a good budget to have.

Thats a great budget, might be worth looking to see if you could get carroll and kane on loan from tottenham,
and i recommend husband from doncaster as a very good young lb,

could do with writing in a better colour mate the green is a bit shity to read,

Last edited:
Just some pro tips:

A) As mentioned above, the lime green + red colors Just aren't working, not only is the green hard to read, but it looks pretty poor. I understand if you aren't trying to go hardcore on the layout, but take a look at coolmcool and others layouts for good examples.

B) More pictures, and please don't be afraid to embed them!

Venue
OppositionResultGoalscorersMan of the Match
H - Elland RoadLeeds U213-1Smith, Doukara, PearceNorris
A - DeepdalePreston0-1NoneGallagher (Opp.)
H - Elland RoadESTAC Troyes 1-0Austin Norris
A -
de Vijverberg
De Graafschap3-1Maynard (3)Maynard
H - Elland RoadAlcorcon 3-0Smith, Khumalo, PoleonKhumalo
A - NethermoorGuiseley1-1DoukaraMowatt
Pre-Season Results

A decent preseason, slightly disappointed with the draw to Guiseley but I feel we are well prepared to go into the season.

Transfers to Follow.

Transfers

I managed to bring in basically every single one of my main targets along with a few others. With Harry Maguire set to come in for £4m from Sheffield United. I didn't however manage to get any wide men. That is an area to look at, next season by the latest.

AUGUST

Leeds United 6 (Byram 3, Maynard 29, 38, 57, Khumalo 60, Austin 85 pen )
Charlton 1 (El Hadj Diouf 38)

What a way to kick off the season with a fantastic 6-1 victory over a decent Charlton side. Admittedly, not the best side in the league but not the worst. A Fantastic debut for both Khumalo and Maynard.

--

Capital One Cup 1st Round

Leeds United 3 - (Maynard 11, Doukara 72, Murphy 88)

Chesterfield 0

A comfortable victory. Rotated a little in this game, still played smoothly. Murphy got an assist as well as a very good long range effort. He shone in this match
This sets up a second round clash with Gillingham

--

Leeds United 1 - (Maynard 5)

Rotherham 1 - (Wood 45)

Our first local derby of the season ended disappointingly. After a flying start we switched off 1 minute before the break. Had a good few chances to finish it off, especially late on.

--

Leeds United 0

Sheffield Wednesday 1 (Nuhiu 51)

We dominated this match but were unable to capitalise. Sloppy defending for most of the game didn't help us

--

Leeds United 0

Reading 0

A solid defensive performance wasn't matched by the forward line. A little disappointing we didn't but a point against a Reading side who are tipped for promotion. We'll hopefully look back on this as a good point
--

Leeds United 2 (Maynard 52, 89)

Gillingham 1 (Kedwell 50)

Rotation almost cost us in this match. But never-the-less we progress into the 3rd round to face Manchester United!! Ooooooooo
Also brought Troy Deeney in on loan as we seem to be struggling for goals.

--

Leeds United 0

Fulham 1 (Mitroglou 67)

An ok performance but a poor result. Despite playing favourites for the title I still feel as if we should've got something from the game.

Summary

An average month at best. A fantastic start but tailed off quite quickly. Did have some tough games though. A 3rd round COC Clash with Manchester United to look forward to though. Onwards and Upwards is the battle cry.

Player of the month

-NICKY MAYNARD -
6 STARTS _ 7 GOALS _ 3 ASSISTS _ 7.53 AVG

This man has been our main source of goals, bagging in every game we've scored in. Hope he can maintain form.

League Standings and Stats
(Attached Photos)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

-LUKE MURPHY-

Bagged 3 goals this month. A key component in each win. Has impressed with a 7.83 average rating