Pugman

Reaction score
Hey guys,

In my second season with Everton. finished 6th last season with a transfer budget of 2.5m

firstly i need help with who i should buy / sell for / in my squad.

I have a budget of : 1.15m (Chairman really tight)

View attachment 114133

View attachment 114134

View attachment 114135

Secondly, I want some really cheap youngsters that turn out to be good enough for Everton first team.

and just to add i know its not in the right section but could someone pls give me a tactic which i will succeed with.

Thank You :)

Im playing as everton, unbeaten in first seven league games, ill upload the tactic for you if you want?
As for youngsters, try Marco Verratti, Nam tae hee, Alan Patrick, Dodo, Georgio Wijnaldum

Im playing as everton, unbeaten in first seven league games, ill upload the tactic for you if you want?
As for youngsters, try Marco Verratti, Nam tae hee, Alan Patrick, Dodo, Georgio Wijnaldum

yh could you pls. And i already have Verratti :) but will look at others.

would really appreciate it if you could upload that tactic

Look to trim you squad abit try to keep two players for each position and sell off the others to free up some money , maybe wait to see if you get offered any players by agents , you could give my tactics a go , its a very attacking system, you'll scored lots of goals but you let a few in

thanks for that Ctall just gonna have a look at it and yh will take up some of your advice

and thanks for that aswell jack will try it out.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

need help !

With what mate? Try downloading Dunc's trainning, its pretty good :) if you dont alredy have a training schedule that is

I'm playing with Everton too. I'm in 2nd season and the chairman give me a € 30M. I dunno where this money come from.

@ mrjack41
Which role did you give to Donovan and Bilyaletdnov?

I'm playing with Everton too. I'm in 2nd season and the chairman give me a € 30M. I dunno where this money come from.

@ mrjack41
Which role did you give to Donovan and Bilyaletdnov?

omg !! 30million ...

where did you finish?

is Bill Kenwright your chairman?

omg !! 30million ...

where did you finish?

is Bill Kenwright your chairman?

To be fair calder in my first season finished 6th and got 9.75 million(before i had my crash dump) , you were extremely unlucky to get 1 million

hmm. i dont why i got 1.15m then lol oh well i want a challenge :)