rfcaldeiral

Reaction score
The Association Sportive des Employés de Commerce Mimosas, literally Mimosas Commerce Employees' Sporting Association, is an Ivorian football club based in Abidjan. The club is also known as ASEC Mimosas Abidjan and ASEC Abidjan, especially in international club competitions. Founded in 1948, they are the most successful side in Ivorian football, having won the Ivorian Premier Division 24 times and the 1998 CAF Champions League. In addition, ASEC's Académie MimoSifcom has produced a number of famous players now based in top foreign leagues, including Bonaventure Kalou, Didier Zokora, Emmanuel Eboué, Gervinho, Salomon Kalou, Romaric, Didier Ya Konan, and Yaya Touré, all of whom have played internationally.

Source: Wikipedia.

Stade Félix Houphouët-Boigny, nicknamed "le Félicia". The stadium has a capacity of 45,000.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stade_Félix_Houphouët-Boigny#cite_note-stadiumzone.weebly.com-1 It hosts matches of the ASEC Abidjan.

Source: Wikipedia.

Let's take a Look at the available players.
View attachment 305878
View attachment 305877

Some of my players are at the end of their contracts. I will try to keep them.

I will be playing with my tactic : Diego Simeone 4-4-1-1.

Objective: Win the CAF African Champions League.

Interesting story, I never would have considered the Ivorian League. What's your future goals, once you have won the African Champions League can you take the team any further?

Interesting story, I never would have considered the Ivorian League. What's your future goals, once you have won the African Champions League can you take the team any further?

I'm not sure man. That's my only objective I guess. :/

I'm not sure man. That's my only objective I guess. :/

That's fair enough, well seeing as how they haven't won it since 1988 it sounds like it may be a bit of a challenge anyway! Good luck! I will be interested to see how it goes!