Hello I test in 2nd Season with FCMetz in Ligue 2;
(Im end Seasen 2012/2013)

But looks very good, I will post results soon

Hello I test in 2nd Season with FCMetz in Ligue 2;
(Im end Seasen 2012/2013)

But looks very good, I will post results soon

I apologize for the delay ... menorca hosted me for a week :) ... Thank you and I'm waiting to see your screenshot

View attachment 373108View attachment 373109
So far so good. I really like tis tactic as my strike for really click and the style of play is very good. Plus Ben Arfa has been out for 4months and iv no good left winger but now in january so will try get tom ince. Only real bad result was man utd i was hammered but the key passes is very good and its a tactic tat has a good spark at the moment will update at end of season

I apologize for the delay ... menorca hosted me for a week :) ... Thank you and I'm waiting to see your screenshot

Hi mate, hope you have has a good time in the sun (?).
If you want to get better feedback, why not edit this opening post and include all possible information regarding the approach that you would have wanted to know.

Have a look at some of the other more popular threads for some inspiration and I am sure you will get more people trying it as well as suggesting improvements.

Cheers

View attachment 373108View attachment 373109
So far so good. I really like tis tactic as my strike for really click and the style of play is very good. Plus Ben Arfa has been out for 4months and iv no good left winger but now in january so will try get tom ince. Only real bad result was man utd i was hammered but the key passes is very good and its a tactic tat has a good spark at the moment will update at end of season

that 1-6 is like a punch in the face that still burns ... I hope to get better for home game
I am very pleased that you have tried my tactics ... download again the tactic I made ​​a small change in defense ... I hope will be better ... thanks and let me know how it goes at the end of season.

Hi mate, hope you have has a good time in the sun (?).
If you want to get better feedback, why not edit this opening post and include all possible information regarding the approach that you would have wanted to know.

Have a look at some of the other more popular threads for some inspiration and I am sure you will get more people trying it as well as suggesting improvements.

Cheers

beautiful island menorca ... and it was a week too fast ... I'm still crying for separation

I humbly already taken inspiration from you in my description for your tactic in the section of the forum ... I admire your work so much. thanks for the advice but I prefer to be spartan and simple :)

Last edited:
so first season has been completed. Won the league which came close got my revenge on man utd :) here are some screenshots:
View attachment 373435View attachment 373438View attachment 373437

now i didnt have the best of the best of players but it was a young players i brought in to develop into first team.
GK and Defence are solid.
Dm is the heart of the team he really gets the team rolling from the back.
wingers were ok they need to be looked at to give more to the team the wer low on assits and goals.
box to box player is spot on great
AM spot on too no need to improve
Pocher is very good could get few more goals but he is spot on too in the team
Corners attack could need 1 r 2 players in the right postions
Defending corners spot on

so overall its a great tactic ball to feet wingers and full backs need to be looked at on the attacking side of things but its one of those tactics tat has great potential :)

so first season has been completed. Won the league which came close got my revenge on man utd :) here are some screenshots:
View attachment 373435View attachment 373438View attachment 373437

now i didnt have the best of the best of players but it was a young players i brought in to develop into first team.
GK and Defence are solid.
Dm is the heart of the team he really gets the team rolling from the back.
wingers were ok they need to be looked at to give more to the team the wer low on assits and goals.
box to box player is spot on great
AM spot on too no need to improve
Pocher is very good could get few more goals but he is spot on too in the team
Corners attack could need 1 r 2 players in the right postions
Defending corners spot on

so overall its a great tactic ball to feet wingers and full backs need to be looked at on the attacking side of things but its one of those tactics tat has great potential :)

thanks man I'm glad that everything went ok and you've got revenge on the man utd ... I have made ​​small improvements and I invite you again to download the tactic by the same link ... but if in the future you have improvements to tactics are happy to test it ...

hi

I will try this tactic for one complete season.I will post results

I just lost my first match 0-1 whit Gladbach.I'm Bayern...

I just lost my first match 0-1 whit Gladbach.I'm Bayern...
strange!Is the tactic learned at its best? however, if I can advise you my second tactic seems to work very well with bigger teams