Ashley Cole out for three months

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K
I hope you're not suggesting either was deliberate/purposeful

Hey Im just making a statement interpret however you want to

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

the world cups not till june. i think cole will be back in time anyway. if its only 3 months hes out for.

Exactly what I was thinking but SSN were suggesting otherwise but they did say he could miss is

Haha, thanks :) I think. On second thought, I'm not sure it's a compliment you thinking I was a yank :(
XDXD

:P I guess i should have known you aren't american. Your english is way too good.XD

I hope ashley cole doesn't miss the world cup.:O

christ Askep, you type better English than 90% of the boards

Belletti LB ftw. Or bosingwa, he played there against barca. and essien can play anywhere :D

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I hope ashley cole doesn't miss the world cup.:O
I hope he does :)

Big blow for chelsea. Zhirkov is a natural left back tho the question is he better than cole? Highly unlikely hardly anyone in the world is better than cole(pains me to say it).

Terry having a break aswell will be interesting to see if this chelsea team is as good as people make out.

Lets hope cole gets back earlier than expected and gets some game time in.

Or we may as well forget winning the world cup for another 4 years!

England won't win the world cup with our without Cole there are many many better teams out there I.E. Spain, Argentina, Germany, Brazil, Portugal, France and Italy

poor cashley XD he`ll be fit for wc propbley make back in for the end of the season ,can`t see why a fit bridge shouldn`t take hes place if he needs to but if not theres always gibbs!! lol maybe in next euros or wc but don`t panick 1 so called man dosen`t make a team!

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

England won't win the world cup with our without Cole there are many many better teams out there I.E. Spain, Argentina, Germany, Brazil, Portugal, France and Italy

thats very true but we are going to s.africa unlike other nations so we have a chance! which "cough" scotland haven`t lol(K) viva la france!

Before Gibbs got injured i had a bet with my mate that he would make the World Cup squad. I watched him numerous times last season and he plays so mature for his age. I thought i saw him at Tiger Tiger but it turns out it was his twin brother :'(

Fair play We won't be at the world cup finals but for a nation with only 5 million in poulation we aint doing to bad and as far as england are concerned use really should win a tornament use have 10 times the amount Scotland have got in terms of talent

Let's try and be objective shall we, random Scot with a grudge?

Brazil, Spain, Germany and arguably Italy are perhaps better than us, but we both know that we're better than Portugal and France recently.

Argentina; I'm not sure where to put them really. I suppose on a good day they are also a better team than us.

What the ****. Someone needs to mention the Netherlands. They're only the 3rd ranked national team in the world! Gah...

Before Gibbs got injured i had a bet with my mate that he would make the World Cup squad. I watched him numerous times last season and he plays so mature for his age. I thought i saw him at Tiger Tiger but it turns out it was his twin brother :'(

Is that TIger Tiger in Croydon? (soz for going off topic)

Sorry forgot bout holland great team and billy i haven't got a grudge why would I and in my opinion France and portugal are better sides and have a better chance of doing better in south africa

Sorry forgot bout holland great team and billy i haven't got a grudge why would I and in my opinion France and portugal are better sides and have a better chance of doing better in south africa

You are entitled to your opinion of course, I'm just surprised you feel that way. Especially regarding France who have been appalling as of late.

France do well in the big tournaments look at the last world cup i was the most suprised when they got to the final and i think they will be there or there abouts again come the summer

Off topic but Ancelotti can look terrifying at times.

Back