Ashley young or Modric?

leroy20

Reaction score
I am just about to start my second season with man u and i can get modric for £21.5mil or young for £32ishmil, wondered who you would recommend? in my team i play 4-2-3-1, cheers.

ive had ashley young before and he was amazing for my chelsea team. i dunno about modric but ashley young is defo worth getting

modric every day, he is an assist machine! Will definatly not let you down :)

on the wing young is a beast but modric hasnt got the pace to be a winger and is a more central player

young...being man utd i can imagin your pretty sorted in the centre...and young is better than modric on the wing.. hes skillful, quick etc.. which you need for a quality winger.

They're both right footed players, surely you should be looking for someone with a very strong left foot, otherwise you'll only be left with Foster, Anderson & Evra (I'm not counting Giggs as I reckon that's who you're replacing?) who can use their left peg - and can't see them getting you many goals!!!

I have never had Ashley Young, but Modric was awesome for me when i played as spurs ages ago. Then again Young is english so i would be tempted to sign him.

really depends. on where you gonna play him..

if your looknig for a winger then ashley young because hes an out and out winger, if your going to play himn as central midfield or amc then its modric..

i do agree with ma-li tho..you should get some future left wingers that are natutally left footed not many of them on game anymore tbh the most obvious one are..eg mata, guardado, tosic, david silva, armand traore theres more bu cba to name.

Iv had Young but not Modric. Young couldnt get into my Man United squad so he got sold to Man City for £22M he then rotted in their reserves for a while, I think hes at some mid level prem side now.

Verdict: Unimpressed with young, probably best at a side outside the top 4

i insist you modric he is faboulous and he plays in many positions the is no comparisson between them two i have tried him amazing amazing amazing..

I am just about to start my second season with man u and i can get modric for £21.5mil or young for £32ishmil, wondered who you would recommend? in my team i play 4-2-3-1, cheers.
ofcourse modric hi is much better..

They're both right footed players, surely you should be looking for someone with a very strong left foot, otherwise you'll only be left with Foster, Anderson & Evra (I'm not counting Giggs as I reckon that's who you're replacing?) who can use their left peg - and can't see them getting you many goals!!!

What you mean Modric is a 2 footed player???

Well I have never bought Young before so I can't say much about him. But I can tell you that Modric is an assist machine whether you put him centre/AMC or left wing (never have put him in right wing since my scouts say his best as left wing and I got Bentley there anyways). But yes his pace is the only thing that lets him down as a winger.

i would get either of the two, both players have really sucky artributes and for a top team like manu u need a top player and so i would recomend Mata from Valencia, or get ribery from Bayern. Also messi has a reall low realse clause of 35m so u can get him too. But if u want an honest opinoin Young is better than Modric

ashley young

check the screenshot if u dont believe me. played him in the AML position