kingpinmaddox

Reaction score
Hi guys not sure if this is the right place to post this but I would like to ask about the Asian Champions League ranking in FM15. I've been playing for quite sometime and am currently in the year 2021. I'm playing as East Bengal in the Indian League. My question is- Does the ranking of the Asian Champions League ever go up or down? Is it dynamic? Will it ever be at par with the European counterpart? Looking at the World>Competitions>Cup, the Asian Champions League has a 3-star reputation and has been the same ever since I started my save. Any info would be helpful. Thank you.

Here's a snapshot of the list-
15ZmCD.png

Probably not, as you would need all clubs and the national team to improve in reputation.

European teams and leagues move more due to more competions and money, champs league, europa league etc but never very dramatically.

Probably not, as you would need all clubs and the national team to improve in reputation.

European teams and leagues move more due to more competions and money, champs league, europa league etc but never very dramatically.

So you mean it can improve (even by a little) but it would probably take a long time??