Asian Cup

Also, who cares about Asian cup? Even CAN is better. No offense, btw.

What the **** is CAN?

I'm supporting Japan or South Korea. South Korea because it's Park's international swansong, and Japan because they just fill a squad with flair players and let them do what they do best.

What the **** is CAN?

I'm supporting Japan or South Korea. South Korea because it's Park's international swansong, and Japan because they just fill a squad with flair players and let them do what they do best.

Think he means African Cup of Nations there?

All international competitions are entertaining unless Switzerland plays

Australia V India just started.
http://atdhe.net/

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Caaaahiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllll

Does India even have any proffessional soccer players lol, more of a cricket mad country

Does India even have any proffessional soccer players lol, more of a cricket mad country
I know lol. Apparently they are professionalising their league next year, however.

But, if we manage to lose, we have problems... ;)

Edit: Bah. That wasn't offside. :mad:

Last edited:
Go India, We will win. Don't lose hopes. Emerton was offside before he crossed to Cahill. So the score still should be 0-0. India India!

No, it should be 1-0 to Australia. Cahills 1st goal was offside, his second wasn't. The assistant ref on that side has got almost every decision wrong so far.

Edit: Oh well. Kewell! :D

Harry Kewell scores, 2-0 :( We're doomed now

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

We do have Sunil Chhetri, he is playing for Kansas City Wizards. He played against Man Utd in pre-season this summer

This doesn't look good for India. Their keeper seems to have picked up an injury in that fall.

Edit: He seems ok now.

This doesn't look good for India. Their keeper seems to have picked up an injury in that fall.

Edit: He seems ok now.

Yea he does seem ok now. We need him, he is a cracking keeper. Subrata is my hometown club's captain

Bah. What is with the referee? Lots of odd decisions...

Edit: Holman :)

Any body watching the game? 5 minutes in and looking like a decent game..

(Aussies V Korea, BTW), thought Kewell should have scored from that free kick though...

Please say its North Korea! Much more fun than South.

Also, who cares about Asian cup? Even CAN is better. No offense, btw.

Asians care about the Asian Cup, much like Europeans care about the European Cup.