Spud Ando

Reaction score
Hey guys recently i watched the programme on sky called asia football... And it involved teams from UAE, China i think and australia and other countries... and it mentioned competitions like the UAE champions league or summin like that...
Basically my question is..
Has anyone made a database, that includes all the UAE teams, all the other asian leagues and teams and allows u to play a competition like that, because watching that programme really makes me want to try managing in those types of leagues specially when u see players like Juninho playing for al karaf!!

I look forward to hearing back guys!!!

P.S im sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, i thought seeing as it involves editing id add it to this forum.

You are talking about the Asian Champions League, the ACL.

Its already in the game, load up the Australian, or any other Asian league, and go for it.

Okay wicked ty... erm would u know if any extended UAE leagues are available? OR any of the asian leagues are ??? Plus badges haha.... wow im sounding picky but i wanta really good game :)

Many of these clubs are backed by incredibly wealthy people, who would be only too glad to flash the cash in order to get the biggest names to play for their clubs.