Asian Paradise - A Journey Through The Unchallenged.

Liam

Reaction score
View attachment 362260
So what is this story about?
Well let me tell you. During this journey I aim to make Asia the king of modern football. My primary aim will be to win every trophy possible in every Asian league I have loaded. My secondary aim will be to take an Asian nation to world cup success.

Will you be using any custom databases?
Unfortunately not, there will be no Japan. It saddens me to say that I've had a few problems with custom databases and although I'd love for this to be as realistic as possible, I also want it to be functional.

So what leagues will you be using?
View the image.

View attachment 362263

How long do you estimate this will take you?
Well considering I plan to be developing many Asian player's for international use and the fact I have to win around 30/40 trophies, I'd say I'll be journeying around Asia for a good 40-50 seasons.

So why should we follow your story?
Oh for goodness sake... Out of love? No? K.

Well at least tell us, what's next up?
Well.. An introduction to promising, 25 year old, Brazilian manager, Ovro Oziea. And the majestic job search that will entail.

Are you Brazilian?
No.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 362278

So, after looking at what's available in the Job Center, I decided to apply to all.
This is what came back.

View attachment 362274

I decided to take the job with Air India.

View attachment 362275

Well there we go, a beautiful mid-table challenge. AHEM, that definitely means I'll go title chasing then.

Next up will be an overview of the club, the players, the league and the formation I plan to use.

View attachment 362281

Further reading: Air India (football club) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

National Football League:

View attachment 362284

The teams to watch out for are Dempo and East Bengal by the looks of things!

My Lineup:

View attachment 362287

I've opted to continue with my 3-6-1 from previous saves, as I love the formation and it's solid.
I feel like the team will really take to it.
Only improvement I feel the team needs right now is a much better GK, so that'll be something I aim to look into right away.

My Star Player:

View attachment 362288
He's nothing to special to the average English fan, but to any Asian he's Messi. Look out for him over the next few seasons.

My next update will include Pre-Season and anything you guys request in comments.

Well it turns out Pre-Season is 8 months away... So I thought I'd fill you in on some player's I'm releasing and some targets I have in mind.

Well some good news..

View attachment 362289
I guess being able to scout all of South Asia is a good thing. Shame about the limit on foreigners being 4. Guess India will have to start producing some stars!

These player's have been released:

View attachment 362290
Not a single one deserved to stay and not a single one had any offers, unbelievable, but you can see why. I'm not a transfer fanatic, but for 10k I believe I can get a few better players in!

Some transfer targets:

View attachment 362300
Promising RWB, available for transfer and for loan, so I naturally opted to loan him. I have a 6 player loan limit, so having 5 slots leftover shouldn't be an issue. ;)

View attachment 362301
A freebie, with experience! Oh go on then... Solid CB for the level I need. Rated 4 and a half stars by my scouts, but I personally rate him at a 3 and a half. We'll see how he gets on.

Well, that's all I got now, for 8 months, maybe I'll try and organise a few friendlies on the way, we open the season with a match against Sesa FA in the Durand Cup Group A.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-Season

Transfer updates:

View attachment 362357
Absolute freebie! Young, and pretty solid.

View attachment 362358
Meet my new Center Back, just 16 years old and loads of potential!

View attachment 362359
Just... Emineke.

View attachment 362360
Without a doubt, my star signing.

Friendlies and Results:

India Air 2 vs 1 East Bengal Police
Not the greatest result, but very promising, we had 41 shots. Unbelievable.
Coelho scored both our goals.

Akbar Travels 0 vs 8 India Air
Absolute domination, Felipe was my main man bagging a hattrick!

Agiye Chalo Sangha 1 vs 6 India Air
Once again, Felipe bagging a hattrick, or should I say with a stunning own goal too!

With Pre-Season out of the way, we can only look ahead to the start of the new campaign!