ManUTD_Ftw

Reaction score
When I played for Southhampton i used to be able to click the ask assisstant button when o wanted the opponent instructions done and team talk etc. but i could sill change it if i didn't like it.
When i moved to a new club i wasn't able to do this for some reason is there a setting in the team i need to check or is it something else. :S
The Help would be really appreciated :)

Make sure you have a assistant coach hired in your new club. Chances are high, that the assistant coach left the team when the last main coach left it and you took over the job.

also happens, i think, if assistant doesnt have any advice on opposition instructions (so if he doesnt know allot about the league) took one assistant manager about a month or 2 before he gave me any advice in the championship.

At Coventry, we start with two assistant managers. There's one who always does the team talks and opposition instructions, but when I let him leave because his contract ran out, the second one now doesn't give me any opposition instructions at all, even after a full season with just him, but he will give team talks! Strange, think it's just a bit of a bug. Either that or I have a really slow learning ***. Man!