Ask People to Follow You On Twitter Thread

Raphael.

Reaction score
Guys I know there already is one and I have made a new one for the following 2 reasons
  • The old one has gone dead now. SO no point of asking there any more as your followers will increase by 0!!!
  • That thread went on a tangent as focused on footballers on twitter
So don't say pointless thread and mods please don't close it :wub:

So yeah ask people to follow you and yeah, you might get some new followers.

So I'll start off guys please follow me http://twitter.com/#!/FollowRafXD and also give me a #FF @mention tweet for me ;) :wub:

I will follow back all my followers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but if your not a celeb whats the point of you having a twitter as no-one will really care what your doing ?

(A)

Hey StuW. I'm already following you ;)
Can I have a follow back please
I only gots 15 followers :(

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Sorry but if your not a celeb whats the point of you having a twitter as no-one will really care what yoyr doing ?

(A)

It's still quite fun and some of my mates are on it and If I get sum base buddies on it we could use it as an alternative to the IRC right...?

Sorry but if your not a celeb whats the point of you having a twitter as no-one will really care what your doing ?

(A)

Sorry but if you are going to be negative, don't post. If you are using twitter, you are cool.(H)

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

^^ Calum decides to make himself a twitter account./

Why would i as i'm not famous no-one would care what i was doing so big waste of time ;)

Okay, Stop turning this into a ***** fight. If you don't like twitter don't comment on twitter related threads unless it's a state that you hate twitter thread.

Stop trying to troll....If you are not leaving your twitter address, don t leave a comment.

Why would i as i'm not famous no-one would care what i was doing so big waste of time ;)

To be honest its more sad to sit there with a twitter account following celebrities like a stalker, when you have the opportunity to meet new friends, discuss/tweet current affairs and stuff like that, the celebrity part is really good but isn't the be all and end all of twitter..

http://twitter.com/#!/MisterJPrice

To be honest its more sad to sit there with a twitter account following celebrities like a stalker, when you have the opportunity to meet new friends, discuss/tweet current affairs and stuff like that, the celebrity part is really good but isn't the be all and end all of twitter..

http://twitter.com/#!/MisterJPrice

Hey guys I'm following you. Can you please follow back :)

Please change the thread name - smacks of desperation =P

Anyways, Stu have you ever posted anything other than the fm-base thing? lol

C'est moi

Dude If people follow you from this thread follow back this comment is mainly directed to Joss, Luke Phillips, Mike & Cameron who haven't followed me back :'(

I'd put me details on her but they're on my sig

i'll follow back as long as people aren't boring :p lol